रसायन विज्ञान, रसायन शास्त्र, रस-विज्ञरसायन, कीमिया, रसायनशस्र, कीमियगीरी
- रसायन विज्ञान
Noun(1) the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions(2) the chemical composition and properties of a substance or object(3) the way two individuals relate to each other
(1) These two don't strike sparks, but there is a palpable chemistry .(2) They have a chemistry that's as funny as George Burns and Gracie Allen.(3) Sometimes, you know, the chemistry works and you just click into action with someone.(4) Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.(5) I can confirm this is also true of chemistry , physics, medicine, engineering and mathematics textbooks.(6) As water moves and chemical reactions occur, the chemistry of the water changes and its properties are altered.(7) the patient's blood chemistry was monitored regularly(8) In high school, I was interested in math and science, particularly chemistry and biology.(9) Those of you in the field of medicine, chemistry or occult sciences will be successful.(10) They have the chemistry of lovers and the rawness of siblings.(11) We were both caught up in the moment, the excitement, the chemistry .(12) So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry , maths and science.(13) I'm surprised the chemistry between them has developed so quickly.(14) Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.(15) Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry .(16) Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
(1) organic chemistry :: और्गॆनिक रसायन
(2) physical chemistry :: भौतिक रसायन
(3) analytical chemistry :: विश्लेषणात्मक रसायनशास्त्र
(4) inorganic chemistry :: अकार्बनिक रसायन शास्त्र
(5) physics and chemistry :: भौतिकी और रसायन शास्त्र
(6) applied chemistry :: अप्लाइड रसायन विज्ञान
(7) medicinal chemistry :: औषधीय रसायन शास्त्र
(8) polymer chemistry :: बहुलक रसायन शास्त्र
1. affinity ::
2. attraction ::
3. rapport ::
4. spark ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of The Handbook of
Chemistry and Physics
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
but then I realized, it's like the
CHEMISTRY set I had as a kid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
he asked that I use
my CHEMISTRY knowledge
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I was terrible at CHEMISTRY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
And, I mean, I'm so into CHEMISTRY
for, like, the concepts.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: chemistry
Meaning and definitions of chemistry, translation in Hindi language for chemistry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chemistry in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chemistry"
What chemistry means in Hindi, chemistry meaning in Hindi, chemistry definition, examples and pronunciation of chemistry in Hindi language.