सस्ता, तुच्छ, सुलभ, अल्पमूल्य, वारा, निकम्मा, मंदा, ओछासस्ते दम पर, थोड़े दम परसस्तापनअरुचिकर, अल्पव्यय
- सस्तासस्तासबसे सस्तासस्ते मेंसस्तता
Adjective(1) relatively low in price or charging low prices(2) tastelessly showy(3) of very poor quality; flimsy(4) embarrassingly stingy
(1) Well, we have to admit that we lied about that - it was a cheap trick to keep you reading.(2) How are we supposed to teach our kids about sportsmanship and fair play if this coach constantly gets away with his cheap tricks and abusive behavior?(3) Even the writers themselves fall victim to the cheap trick.(4) Soon she has a job at a service station and a cheap place to stay.(5) The cheap thrills aren't worth the self-inflicted lobotomy one must perform to enjoy them.(6) Or is it simply easier for a struggling paper with sales in freefall to decide that a cheap headline is worth more than any kind of journalistic accuracy?(7) you're nothing but a cheap liar!(8) Gary spotted electric trimmers going cheap and brought them home, so both he and Lewis ended up with really short cuts.(9) it's cheap at the price(10) cheap jewellery(11) If they look cheap , in comparison, it can send the wrong message about the candidate.(12) But it sounds so glib and useless and feels so cheap and cop-out just to say ├ö├ç├┐I'm going to be a better person from now on.├ö├ç├û(13) Okay, it's cheap , but the quality is so poor that you generally only get a couple of wears from it.(14) Wireless Internet service is a cheap and viable connectivity option.(15) He said the agency had to carefully examine the quality of cheap meat to decide whether it was safe for human consumption.(16) It's wildly implausible, it's a cheap and uninvolving way to tell a story, and it shows the film's willingness to betray its characters for the sake of a laugh.
(1) very cheap :: बहुत सस्ता
(2) cheap labor :: सस्ता श्रम
(3) cheap price :: सस्ती दर
(4) cheap shot :: निंदा
(5) cheap hotel :: सस्ता होटल
(6) dirt-cheap :: गंदगी सस्ता
(7) on the cheap :: सस्ती है
(8) cheap restaurant :: सस्ते रेस्टोरेंट
(9) cheap stuff :: घटिया सामान
1. inexpensive ::
2. poor-quality ::
3. miserly ::
4. despicable ::
नाली का कीड़ा
5. ashamed ::
6. chintzy ::
7. punk ::
8. flash ::
cheap, cheaper, cheapest, cheaply, cheapness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but close to taco stands
and CHEAP prescription drugs...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
with a CHEAP souvenir?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
It wasn't CHEAP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
You're just some
fucking CHEAP imitation.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Raj is looking for a CHEAP place to live,
and I wrote "India."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: cheap
Meaning and definitions of cheap, translation in Hindi language for cheap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cheap in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cheap"
What cheap means in Hindi, cheap meaning in Hindi, cheap definition, examples and pronunciation of cheap in Hindi language.