चार्ट, मानचित्र, लेखा, नक़्शा, लेखा-चित्र, रेखा-चित्रसारणी, चित्र, समुद्र के आस पास नक्सा बनानामानचित्र बनाना, लेखा-चित्र बनाना, रेखा-चित्र बनाना
Noun(1) a visual display of information(2) a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea(3) (usually plural
Verb(1) make a chart of(2) plan in detail(3) represent by means of a graph
(1) Concerned, the pharmacist goes to the patient's chart and briefly reviews the case.(2) He also learnt about cartographic techniques, that is the ability to go and chart coasts of new lands.(3) A coding error may have resulted from misinterpretation of the patient's chart .(4) the record will probably chart at about No. 74(5) Clinical information was retrieved from the patient's medical chart .(6) Maybe you hate paperwork and your dream come true would be to have all the quotes reformatted as a graph or a comparison chart instead of having to sit there and read through the lot.(7) The nurse greets the patient and after reviewing the patient's chart , performs an assessment.(8) If the patient has been admitted to the hospital before, the preadmission nurse reviews the patient's previous chart as well.(9) Lee turned from the windows and followed his executive to the table, and they began to chart a new course.(10) a chart showing how much do-it-yourself costs compared with retail(11) Martin is hoping it will chart high enough for the band to reappear on the TV programme.(12) Frequently, a sketch, a map, a chart , a graph, a computerized illustration or even a photograph really has no probative value at all.(13) Ideally, have the patient's chart or pertinent laboratory data on hand during the conversation.(14) Glancing at our navigation chart , I noticed the Lakehurst Naval Air Station with its huge airship hangars was slightly off course inland.(15) The chart above shows a graph of the most influential or authoritative blogs as compared with the most authoritative ├ö├ç├┐big media├ö├ç├û sites.(16) The agreement may be written as a physician's note in the patient's chart so that it can be referred to later.
(1) flip chart :: फ्लिप चार्ट
(2) flow chart :: प्रवाह चार्ट
(3) bar chart :: बार चार्ट
(4) pie chart :: पाई चार्ट
(5) organizational chart :: संगठनात्मक चार्ट
(6) chart of accounts :: लेखा जोखा का व्यौरा
(7) chart of account :: खाता चार्ट
(8) eye chart :: नेत्र चार्ट
(9) seating chart :: बैठने का नक़्शा
1. graph ::
2. top twenty ::
3. tabulate ::
4. follow ::
का पालन करें
5. graph ::
chart, charted, charting, charts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Good. I'm taking that
disgusting CHART off the fridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
I tried to CHART a path for you,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Look at my chore CHART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
It's a terrific book. I've distilled its essence
into a simple flow CHART...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: chart
Meaning and definitions of chart, translation in Hindi language for chart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chart in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chart"
What chart means in Hindi, chart meaning in Hindi, chart definition, examples and pronunciation of chart in Hindi language.