अवसर, संयोग, मौक़ा, भाग्य, सूरत, इत्तफ़ाक़, घटना, हालत, अवस्था, स्थिति, वाक़याहोना, जोखिम सहना, जोखिम उठाना, पड़ना, हो जाना, वाक़ा होना, संघटित होनाइत्तफ़ाक़ का, संयोग का, अस्थिरदैवयोग, भाग्य अवसर, सम्भावना, क्रमहीनता, घटनाक्रम
- मोकासंयोगसंभावना हैchancing
Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances(2) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another(3) a risk involving danger(4) a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible(5) the possibility of future success
Verb(1) be the case by chance(2) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome(3) come upon, as if by accident; meet with
Adjective(1) occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
(1) Never wanting to be actively involved in politics, television happened by chance .(2) I'm a realist and I don't think we're in with a chance , but we won't be far behind.(3) there's a chance we'll see him there(4) she decided to chance it anyway(5) Does Jesus not say in the Bible about giving people a second chance ?(6) Critically ill infants born outside the capital are being given a fighting chance of survival through a national transport programme.(7) Now, after playing in two losing grand finals, he has the chance to achieve what he really wants in football.(8) Burlison invented fuzz by chance when he accidentally dropped his amplifier to the floor before a gig.(9) Devolution was neither inevitable nor did it happen by chance , but rather as the result of a positive choice for change.(10) This album will turn up, by chance , in the hidden trove of the reseller of Cabrera Infante's books.(11) Things can change, but none of these teams look like having a realistic chance of progressing through the play-offs.(12) Alvarez had another good chance in the 20th minute.(13) If a result is significant, it means that you're pretty sure that it's unlikely to have happened by chance .(14) Secondly, there must be a chance meeting between the right female and male.(15) Large-scale cooperative ventures stand the best chance for success, difficult though cooperation may be.(16) Surely this was a discrepancy that could not have arisen by chance , and is proof positive of a systematic bias amounting to racism.
(1) by chance :: इत्तिफ़ाक़ से
(2) last chance :: अंतिम अवसर
(3) no chance :: कोई मौका नहीं
(4) take a chance :: जोखिम में डालना
(5) by any chance :: किसी संयोग से
(6) stand a chance :: संभावना होना
(7) good chance :: बढ़िया मौका
(8) meet by chance :: इत्तफाक से मुलाकात
(9) find by chance :: संयोग से मिला
(10) take the chance :: अवसर का लाभ उठाओ
1. accidental ::
2. casual ::
3. possibility ::
4. opportunity ::
5. risk ::
6. accident ::
7. prospect ::
8. fortune ::
9. probability ::
10. happen ::
11. risk ::
12. take chances ::
chance, chanced, chances, chancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I finally got a CHANCE to play it, and for some
reason, it just wasn't as good as the first one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Daenerys is our only CHANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Well, you have a terrific CHANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Okay. Um-- we're not leaving
anything to CHANCE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
If I'm gonna have any CHANCE
of raising this kid,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: chance
Meaning and definitions of chance, translation in Hindi language for chance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chance in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chance"
What chance means in Hindi, chance meaning in Hindi, chance definition, examples and pronunciation of chance in Hindi language.