कुछ, निश्चित, कतिपय, नियत, असंदिग्धपक्का, स्पष्ट, कोई, ठीक, निर्विवाद, फ़लां
- कुछनिश्चित रूप सेनिश्चितताओंयक़ीन
Adjective(1) definite but not specified or identified(2) having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured, or certain(3) established beyond doubt or question; definitely known(4) certain to occur; destined or inevitable(5) established irrevocably(6) reliable in operation or effect(7) exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
(1) The chase is over almost before it has begun and Freya's grip is sure and certain .(2) certain aspects of the report(3) If one thing is certain about the war in Iraq, it is that lawyers are making a packet.(4) that's not certain yet(5) I'm not trying to sound like a saint, but we take for granted that we are healthy and able to live a certain way.(6) And this was a plagiarism from a certain Mr. "Toe" King, so called from this invention!(7) there's a certain knack to it(8) I think when you play a character you have to be able to relate to certain aspects.(9) Depending on the status of the field only certain units may be able to operate from the area.(10) If you do this out of necessity rather than choice you may be able to claim certain running costs.(11) He also relied upon certain paragraphs in the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State.(12) the only certain thing in this life is death(13) I am not certain about this particular rendition will taste, only time will tell.(14) Surely that would be as big a torment to the families of his victims as the certain knowledge that they will never know.(15) He is just as certain about this as he is about wanting to reach his sporting potential as an adult, not as a teenager.(16) There's no more sure and certain indication that you're not in control than this.
(1) for certain :: कुछ के लिए
(2) a certain :: एक निश्चित
(3) make certain :: निश्चित करना
(4) to a certain extent :: एक निश्चित सीमा तक
(5) be certain :: निश्चित हो
(6) certain amount :: निश्चित राशि
(7) it is certain :: यह निश्चित है
(8) certain time :: निश्चित समय
(9) a certain amount :: एक निश्चित राशि
1. sure ::
2. unquestionable ::
3. inevitable ::
4. reliable ::
5. determined ::
6. particular ::
7. moderate ::
1. doubtful ::
2. dubious ::
3. uncertain ::
4. unsure ::
certain, certainly, certainties, certainty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you not CERTAIN anymore
that God will raise you up from the grave?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
We'll each be responsible for
CERTAIN portions of the story
and then we can, uh--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
There must exist CERTAIN words
in a CERTAIN specific order...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
was the most CERTAIN way to save her life.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
She is the only one I'm CERTAIN
had nothing to do with this murder.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: certain
Meaning and definitions of certain, translation in Hindi language for certain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of certain in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "certain"
What certain means in Hindi, certain meaning in Hindi, certain definition, examples and pronunciation of certain in Hindi language.