सेल, कोशिका, कोटर, मधुकोष, गुट, जीवकोष, जेल का एकांत कमरासेल, कोशिका, कक्ष, कोठरी, बैटरी, कोष्ठिका, कोशाणु, खाना, खोह, मण्डप, रंध्र, गुट्ट, कोटर, बिल, गोदाम, तहखाना, छोटा कमरा, झोपड़ीप्रकोष्ठ
- सेलकोशिकीयवायलनचेलो बाजनेवालासेल फोनकोशिकाओं
Noun(1) any small compartment(2) (biology, as in monads(3) a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction(4) a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement(5) a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver(6) small room in which a monk or nun lives(7) a room where a prisoner is kept
(1) The change of status would also mean that Tommy has to be transferred from a detention cell to a prison room, which he has to share with other convicts.(2) The offenders have designed and painted artworks throughout the burgled room and in the prison cell .(3) He was one of 10 convicted prisoners who escaped from the prison on June 8 after holding up prison warders at gunpoint and locking them in a cell .(4) In Dewsbury, he gradually emerged as the probable ringleader of the terrorist cell .(5) I'll just call him on his cell(6) When light was shone on to the tiny cell , an electrical current was generated.(7) It is an open secret now that the ISI has a political cell .(8) Late in the same century the site became a dependent cell of the Durham Benedictines.(9) However, sometimes the hydrogen is generated directly within the cell from another fuel, such as methanol.(10) She then deposits a little into a honeycomb cell , built and tilted upright, so that it won't spill.(11) That makes it easy for a small and secretive terrorist cell to go undetected.(12) cancer cell(13) Other design factors of the current cell contribute significantly to overall performance.(14) He has been linked to a terrorist cell in Hamburg and a flight training school in Florida.(15) For the experiments presented the capacity compensation was set with the electrode close to the cell .(16) Konarka says it will enter the market with a photovoltaic cell in late 2004 that will generate solar power at about $2 per watt.
(1) cell phone :: सेल फोन
(2) stem cell :: स्टेम कोशिका
(3) cell wall :: कोशिका भित्ति
(4) fuel cell :: ईंधन सेल
(5) solar cell :: सौर सेल
(6) cell membrane :: कोशिका झिल्ली
(7) load cell :: भरा कोश
(8) blood cell :: रक्त कोष
(9) brain cell :: मस्तिष्क कोशिका
(10) nerve cell :: चेता कोष
1. room ::
2. compartment ::
3. unit ::
4. prison cell ::
5. cellular phone ::
6. cadre ::
7. cubicle ::
cell, celled, cellist, cellists, cellphone, cellphones, cells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we can stop by,
and I can get a new CELL phone.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
AND CELL PHONE VlBRATlNG]
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
He's rotting in a dungeon
CELL for his crime.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
in the solitude of a cold CELL.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
[CELL PHONE BEEPlNG]
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: cell
Meaning and definitions of cell, translation in Hindi language for cell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cell in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cell"
What cell means in Hindi, cell meaning in Hindi, cell definition, examples and pronunciation of cell in Hindi language.