व्यवसाय, पेशा, आजीविका, वृत्ति, प्रगति, सरपट दौड़, तीव्र गती, तरक़्क़ी, जीवन-यात्राजीविका, कारकिर्दगी
Noun(1) the particular occupation for which you are trained(2) the general progression of your working or professional life
Verb(1) move headlong at high speed
(1) She comes across as very different from the stereotypes of the bitter single career woman or the strident female in power.(2) After 11 years of internal medicine and cardiology, he opted for a career in occupational medicine.(3) Much of his career is spent working on physics and non-euclidean geometry.(4) Perhaps you are just bitter that he is a nationally respected professor while you are just a career student.(5) She knew she would be retiring shortly from the Royal Ballet and welcomed the opportunity to diversify her career .(6) Peter had a distinguished career in the second world war, taking part in the Normandy invasion and serving in the Far East.(7) He is a career diplomat, serving many years in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway.(8) The men who thus set in motion the career of the court which is today celebrating its one hundred birthday were all immigrants.(9) I like being the smart, intelligent career woman who is respected by her peers.(10) Young career women are more likely to demand things like flextime and less overtime from employers.(11) One of them is a marketing executive of a tobacco company and the other a career diplomat and former colleague of the PCB chief.(12) Most of his career was spent working in nuclear weapons research.(13) Hempel was a career diplomat who put protocol above all else.(14) But the carefully modulated tones of this career diplomat were not the red meat that Fleet Street desired.(15) Born in a middle-class family, this talented player started his career at the age of 13.(16) As a young man David McInroy had to come to terms with the fact he was not destined for a career as a professional footballer.
(1) career break :: करियर ब्रेक
(2) successful career :: सफल पेशा
(3) career planning :: भविष्य की योजना
(4) professional career :: पेशेवर कैरियर
(5) career opportunity :: करियर अवसर
(6) career guidance :: व्यवसायिक नीति
(7) military career :: सैन्य वृत्ति
(8) career advisor :: कैरियर सलाहकार
(9) career woman :: करियर महिला
(10) pursue a career :: किसी करियर को चुनें
1. profession ::
2. history ::
3. life history ::
4. vocation ::
5. professional ::
career, careered, careering, careerism, careerist, careerists, careers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A fitting swan song
to your CAREER as a waitress
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
...and I'm seriously considering alcoholism
as a new CAREER path.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
He'd be committing CAREER suicide
if he were to mention you
to Merkert again.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
A husband and a full-time CAREER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
She doesn't have much
in the way of CAREER prospects.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: career
Meaning and definitions of career, translation in Hindi language for career with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of career in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "career"
What career means in Hindi, career meaning in Hindi, career definition, examples and pronunciation of career in Hindi language.