कार, गाड़ी, मोटर, डिब्बा, डब्बा, कोच, गाड़ी का डिब्बा, करपूंजी पर्याप्तता अनुपात
- गाड़ीदेखभालकार्लीकारों केकैरी
Noun(1) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine(2) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad(3) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant(4) where passengers ride up and down(5) a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
(1) They soon arrived at the lift, and the car arrived within ten seconds of keying for it.(2) The Cableway will extend its operational hours weather permitting: the last car up will be at 23h00 and the last car down will be at 01h00.(3) On the 26th of November, the balloon, fitted with its network, and having the car attached to it, was sent away from the hall of the Tuileries.(4) He had used the ring to get an express elevator car to the top of the Letap Center.(5) I was also amazed to find that the items from the diner car were not so bad at all!(6) to travel by car(7) to get out of a car(8) And then Krishna and Arjuna, seated on the same car (chariot), blew their celestial conches.(9) This morning the Jasper Red Leaf coaches are on the front and our dome car is on the rear.(10) The only things that existed were Lucy, me, and the sound of the car wheels on the road.(11) There were old people coming to her premises by car who were not able to park outside her shop because of the taxi ranks.(12) he was hit by a stolen car(13) Their armour shone like a flame of blazing fire as they stood in their car : their swift horses struck the earth and pawed it with their hoofs, and the dust rose like smoke about them.(14) a car crash(15) we're going by car(16) The car -free village of Bettmeralp which is only accessible by a large-car cableway is located in the immediate vicinity of the impressive Aletsch Glacier.
(1) car park :: कार पार्क
(2) cable car :: तार पर लटक कर चलने वाला वाहन
(3) car rental :: किराए पर कार लेना
(4) car wash :: कार धुलाई
(5) rent a car :: कार किराए पर लें
(6) car accident :: कार दुर्घटना
(7) drive a car :: कार चलाना
(8) by car :: कार से
(9) used car :: उपयोग किया गया मोटर
(10) fast car :: तेज़ गाडी
1. automobile ::
2. carriage ::
3. auto ::
4. railroad car ::
5. gondola ::
6. cable car ::
तार पर लटक कर चलने वाला वाहन
car, carer, carers, carly, cars, cary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Grape Nuts for breakfast,
quiet CAR ride,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
you secure them both
in CAR seats
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
How about in the CAR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Who pays for a CAR wash with a 50?
Skyler, l didn't ask you to do this.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
(CAR CRASHES THEN MAN YELLS
"' alt="(CAR CRASHES THEN MAN YELLS
(CAR CRASHES THEN MAN YELLS
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: car
Meaning and definitions of car, translation in Hindi language for car with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of car in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "car"
What car means in Hindi, car meaning
in Hindi, car definition, examples and pronunciation
of car in Hindi language.