सक्षम, समर्थ, योग्य, कुशल, क़ाबिल, लायक़, चतुर, होशियार, सामथर्यवानकाबिल, सामर्थ्यवान, क्षम
Adjective(1) (usually followed by `of'(2) possibly accepting or permitting(3) (followed by `of'(4) having the requisite qualities for(5) have the skills and qualifications to do things well
(1) The boxes are packed and the house cleared and put into the capable hands of a local real estate agent.(2) The solicitor, a very nice and capable young woman, agreed that this was wrong.(3) At IPC she proved a capable chief executive and did not shy away from the tough decisions.(4) The play is in the capable directorial hands of Sir Peter Hall and also stars Janet Suzman.(5) It was fortunate that, in its hour of need, the country was able to call upon so capable a man.(6) Even the most capable biographers stray when they dabble in Freudian psycho-waffle.(7) The evidence is that some boys are failing to achieve the results of which they are capable .(8) All credit to Wigan, they played well today and they are a very capable team.(9) Although I was still technically still quite capable , the job became more difficult for me.(10) Only here and there did the Aberdonian produce anything like the form of which he is obviously capable .(11) All in all, he proved a capable Chairman, handling staff on both sides of the Irish Sea with aplomb.(12) The ladies are definitely capable but we will have to wait and see what happens.(13) He misses the final as he is on holiday but leaves the team's fortunes in the capable hands of Simon Barker.(14) For a second time in the game Leigh showed how capable they were of springing from defence into attack.(15) Our brave new world would be a meritocracy, where people who are capable do the jobs.(16) What is good is that England now strive not just to win but to play the cricket of which they know themselves capable .
(1) capable of :: करने में सक्षम
(2) be capable of :: काबिल होना
(3) be capable :: सक्षम बनो
(4) not be capable :: सक्षम नहीं
(5) capable person :: सक्षम व्यक्ति
(6) highly capable :: अत्यधिक सक्षम
1. competent ::
2. able ::
3. open ::
4. equal to ::
1. incompetent ::
2. inept ::
3. poor ::
4. unfit ::
5. unqualified ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he would make a CAPABLE commander
in the wars to come.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I'm CAPABLE of managing
a small business.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Mike is perfectly CAPABLE of looking
after his own granddaughter.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Surely you're CAPABLE of that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
If I were CAPABLE of tricking Father,
I'd be emperor of the world by now.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: capable
Meaning and definitions of capable, translation in Hindi language for capable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of capable in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "capable"
What capable means in Hindi, capable meaning
in Hindi, capable definition, examples and pronunciation
of capable in Hindi language.