टोपी, ढक्कन, टोपटोपी पहनना, टोपी पहनानाकपालिका, छादन
Noun(1) a tight-fitting headdress(2) a top (as for a bottle(3) a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive(4) something serving as a cover or protection(5) a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom(6) a protective covering that is part of a plant(7) an upper limit on what is allowed(8) (dentistry(9) the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Verb(1) lie at the top of(2) restrict the number or amount of
(1) The cap is short for capitalization, which is a measure by which we can classify a company's size.(2) If they've got bad teeth, you'll cap the teeth, if they need a makeover, you give them a makeover.(3) Although drab in winter, males spend much of the year resplendent in bright lemon-yellow plumage set off by black and white wings, cap , and tail.(4) Even putting a cap on the price spent on it makes more sense.(5) Men often wear a long white robe called a jallabiyah, with either a small cap or a turban as a head covering.(6) Tendring's share of this year's council tax bill has been set at a level which could lead to a Government cap on spending(7) It used to be companies evaluated their size based on revenue and number of people; now it's market cap or market valuation.(8) I couldn't unscrew the cap of those little bottles with one thumb if my life depended upon it.(9) Johnny is going to have to do a hell of a lot more than put on a ski cap in order to get you off, you know!(10) Cover head in plastic cap or plastic wrap and cover with a warm towel.(11) The mature cap is metallic green in color, but it varies from light yellow to greenish-brown.(12) He said he hoped the government's measure to cap fuel prices should not last too long because it could have repercussions in the long run.(13) He even turns a flat cap and Barbour into something of a fashion statement, the kind of thing that could well catch on in Shoreditch or Manchester.(14) a cap on government purchases(15) a bathing cap(16) It is heavily barred brown-and-white above and below, with a white eye-line that separates a rufous cap and cheek.
(1) baseball cap :: बेसबॉल टोपी
(2) bottle cap :: बोतल का ढक्कन
(3) shower cap :: शॉवर कैप
(4) screw cap :: पेंच टोपी
(5) swimming cap :: तैराकी के लिए टोपी
(6) lens cap :: लेंस कैप
(7) bathing cap :: नहाने की टोपी
(8) end cap :: खुदरा विपणन में गलियारे के अंत में रखा एक उत्पाद प्रदर्शन पटल
(9) filler cap :: पेट्रोल की टंकी पर लगाने वाला ढक्कन
(10) cap off :: इसकी टोपी
1. lid ::
2. limit ::
3. capital ::
4. pileus ::
5. roof ::
6. detonator ::
बारूद भरा हुआ पटाखा
7. hood ::
8. jacket crown ::
9. top ::
10. round off ::
11. beat ::
12. set a limit on ::
पर एक सीमा निर्धारित
13. crest ::
cap, caplet, caplets, caps, uncap, uncaps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Cap and gown?
Why do I need a CAP and gown?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Yeah, I'm sweating
my bald CAP off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Left 4 Dead, yo. Bitches get all
cranial when you CAP them
in the head. lt's like, "Booyah!"
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
and then to CAP off
the perfect day,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
...to pop an emotional CAP
in his buttocks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: cap
Meaning and definitions of cap, translation in Hindi language for cap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cap in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cap"
What cap means in Hindi, cap meaning in Hindi, cap definition, examples and pronunciation of cap in Hindi language.