बेंत, छड़ी, नर्कत, कुबड़ी, गंजी, सरकंडागन्ना, ईख, इक्षुबेंत का, नर्कत काबेंत लगाना, बेंत से बुनना, बेंत से मारना
- बेंतcanedबेंतबेंत से भरना
Noun(1) a stick that people can lean on to help them walk(2) a strong slender often flexible stem as of bamboos, reeds, rattans, or sugar cane(3) a stiff switch used to hit students as punishment
Verb(1) beat with a cane
(1) You can also do a lot with a group of small baskets, metal or cane , hanging from a sturdy hook in the ceiling.(2) On my way back I stop at a village that has several shops with cane products.(3) The first occurred while cutting cane a couple of years ago, he said.(4) The business originally sold pottery, cane furniture and giftware at premises further down the road and was opened as a joint venture between Mrs Noon and her late husband Ronald.(5) There were a few huge cane clocks and lamps too at the stall.(6) Next an elderly woman supporting herself with a cane ventured over.(7) A cane that's too tall will make you work harder to pick it up and move it.(8) The ultimate sanction of the cane still existed but was rarely applied.(9) Persistent offenders who were sent out of class three times did face a stiffer punishment: either the cane or else the shame of being slippered in front of the whole class.(10) The region has about 120 cane farmers, all of whom are contemplating their future without the Moreton Mill.(11) The waste generated in the making of cane and bamboo products is used for production of handmade paper and decorative tiles for eco-friendly living.(12) A walking cane for the blind developed by Dean Waters and research associates uses sonar to detect obstacles.(13) Comfy upholstered seats with cane backs accompany round copper-topped tables.(14) This season it had been unusually cold, but the cane crop was rich.(15) Violating the hijab code was made punishable by 100 lashes of the cane and six months imprisonment.(16) wrong answers were rewarded by the cane
(1) candy cane :: कैंडी की बेंत
(2) cane sugar :: गन्ना की चीनी
(3) walking cane :: चलने की छड़ी
(4) cane toad :: केन मेंढक
(5) cane liquor :: गन्ना शराब
(6) cane chair :: बेंत की बटी हुई कुरसी
(7) thin cane :: पतली छड़ी
1. walking stick ::
2. staff ::
3. alpenstock ::
4. crook ::
5. pikestaff ::
6. beat ::
7. strike ::
8. hit ::
9. flog ::
चाबुक से मारना
10. thrash ::
11. lash ::
12. birch ::
13. flagellate ::
14. belt ::
15. whale ::
cane, caned, canes, caning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, it's fine. Sir Isaac can go
next to this candy CANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Behold, an ordinary CANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Make a pretty badass CANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
I'm going to grab a CANE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: cane
Meaning and definitions of cane, translation in Hindi language for cane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cane in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cane"
What cane means in Hindi, cane meaning in Hindi, cane definition, examples and pronunciation of cane in Hindi language.