कैंडी, टफ़ीकैन्डी, कलाकंद, मिठाइयां, स्वादिष्ट वस्तुएं, मिष्टान्नपागना, पगना, ऊपर में चीनी जमाना, चीनी के क़वाम में रखना
Noun(1) a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
Verb(1) coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
(1) making candy at home is not difficult├ö├ç├Âthe key is cooking the syrup to the right temperature(2) Simple sugars such as candy and sodas will give you a quick energy high and then drop you flat in mood and strength.(3) But most cereals are full of sugar and flavored like candy , cookies or doughnuts.(4) It's much like candy in that respect, it's shiny and tasty, but not really filling.(5) Unlike refined sugars found in candy and desserts, these simple sugars bring energy in a nutritious way.(6) Although the history of pulled sugar and pulled candy goes back to the Middle Ages, rock with letters in it is probably a recent invention.(7) Chew sugarless gum, suck on sugarless candy , and drink plenty of unsweetened fluids.(8) I stocked up on some sugar free candy for the train trip, and strolled back.(9) a candy bar(10) First prize was a large piece of maple-sugar candy with walnuts.(11) Generally, these fruits are candied , but they may also be eaten fresh.(12) I had half a mind to make some kind of winter squash soup, and was toying with the idea of adding candied orange peel to make it more interesting.(13) Jetta was helping herself to some candied fruits and a summer salad.(14) Children and adults wearing braces have to be aware of candies with caramel and nuts.(15) Cardamom seeds and candied citron may be difficult to find; try the local health food store.(16) I pass the video games and unattended snack bar, noting that there are candies on display.
(1) candy shop :: टॉफ़ी की दूकान
(2) candy store :: कैंडी की दुकान
(3) cotton candy :: बुढ़िया के बाल
(4) hard candy :: कड़ी कैंडी
(5) candy cane :: कैंडी की बेंत
(6) candy bar :: कैँडी बार
(7) eye candy :: आकर्षक व मनोरंजक
(8) candy corn :: भुट्टा
(9) sugar candy :: चीनी की मिठाई
1. bonbon ::
2. confectionery ::
हलवाई की दुकान
3. sweet ::
4. glaze ::
शीशे का आवरण
5. sugarcoat ::
candies, candor, candy, candying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that can go into CANDY bars?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
If ifs and buts were CANDY and nuts,
we'd all have a merry Christmas.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
The problem isn't what's on the inside.
It's the creepy CANDY coating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Using the sweet
CANDY of science
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
A stranger just lured Sheldon away
with a CANDY bar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: candy
Meaning and definitions of candy, translation in Hindi language for candy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of candy in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "candy"
What candy means in Hindi, candy meaning
in Hindi, candy definition, examples and pronunciation
of candy in Hindi language.