रद्द करें, मंसूख करना, निरस्त करनारद्द करना, काटना, उत्सादन, मंसूख़ीरद्द करना, काट देना, वापस लेना, व्यर्थ कर देना, मंसूख़ करना
- रद्द करनारद्दCancelerरद्दरद्द
Noun(1) a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
Verb(1) postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled(2) make up for(3) declare null and void; make ineffective(4) remove or make invisible(5) make invalid for use
(1) Finally, the above classifications relate to promissory conditions but there may also be contingent conditions which either suspend or cancel contractual liability.(2) The union had authorised industrial action without a ballot and the plaintiff obtained an order that the union should withdraw and cancel any instruction, direction or decision to take strike action.(3) a cancel title page(4) The Department wishes to contact them in order to assess the possible effects on them of a decision to cancel your visa.(5) Monday's meeting was abandoned following an early morning track inspection and it was decided at 4 pm on Monday to cancel Tuesday's event.(6) It was then decided in 2001 to cancel these annual events completely.(7) Jefri would cancel the tender process if he found that companies were being manipulated by legislative council members.(8) a stamp franked and with an adhesive cancel(9) Mr Clarke said the G8 had shown clear commitment to tackle poverty with an agreement to cancel the debt of some of the world's poorest countries.(10) he was forced to cancel his visit(11) Some said the administration should intervene and cancel the event.(12) All political parties have decided to cancel all debate on the euro, but to proceed with the referendum.(13) It is understood the decision to cancel a key meeting planned for Monday was taken after detailed examination of the club's accounts.(14) the electric fields may cancel each other out(15) As of now, ABC has no plans to cancel the premiere of the show, which is set for September 21st.(16) As a codicil it does not annul the testament or cancel the promises.
(1) to cancel :: रद्द करने के लिए
(2) cancel out :: रद्द कर दो
(3) cancel reservation :: आरक्षण रद्द करो
(4) cancel each other out :: एक दूसरे को रद्द
1. natural ::
2. call off ::
3. annul ::
4. neutralize ::
5. delete ::
6. scratch ::
7. offset ::
8. invalidate ::
9. strike down ::
1. continue ::
2. keep ::
cancel, canceled, canceler, cancelers, canceling, cancelling, cancels, precancel, precanceled, precanceling, precancels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He begged the Fox network
not to CANCEL Firefly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
- Give me the phone.
- I thought you wanted to CANCEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
- Is it too late for him to CANCEL?
- I think so.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Why don't you CANCEL
the date and reschedule?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: cancel
Meaning and definitions of cancel, translation in Hindi language for cancel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cancel in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cancel"
What cancel means in Hindi, cancel meaning in Hindi, cancel definition, examples and pronunciation of cancel in Hindi language.