सकना, डिब्बा बंद करना, समर्थ होना, डिब्बे में बंद करना, संभव होनाडिब्बा, कनस्तरकटोरा, टिन का बर्तन, योग्य होना
कर सकते हैं
- कर सकते हैंcanercanersडिब्बे
Noun(1) airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.(2) the quantity contained in a can(3) a buoy with a round bottom and conical top(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(6) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Verb(1) preserve in a can or tin(2) terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
(1) how can I possibly thank you?(2) A little adrenaline can be useful but stress is generally not healthy or helpful.(3) You are told that you can open the door at any time you wish, but only once, and only briefly.(4) it can be hard work(5) Inscriptions in public places can also indicate the social status of the artist.(6) aluminium can(7) It takes a couple of seconds to phone a team doctor and check if you can take something.(8) you can imagine my terror(9) You just know that as soon as he can speak, he's going to be asked what he thinks of Joe being his father.(10) can you open the window?(11) I can go a lot slower if you want.(12) Not only can he not read music, he cannot read at all.(13) they can run fast(14) You simply get to choose a smaller portion of any of the main courses, or you can choose to share a main course.(15) can you believe it!(16) can of beans
(1) you can :: आप ऐसा कर सकते हैं
(2) can not :: नही सकता
(3) trash can :: कचरे का डब्बा
(4) watering can :: सींचने का कनस्तर
(5) garbage can :: कचरे का डब्बा
(6) it can be :: यह हो सकता है
1. tin can ::
टिन का डब्बा
2. can buoy ::
3. stern ::
4. lav ::
5. potty ::
7. fire ::
9. give notice ::
can, caner, caners, cans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
only to find such chaos in the world,
I CAN only imagine...
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
No one CAN get within a mile
of Incite, sir.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Hey, this one we CAN do
with both Michael and Halley.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Uh, CAN you believe this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Fine, fine. I suppose he CAN join us.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: can
Meaning and definitions of can, translation in Hindi language for can with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of can in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "can"
What can means in Hindi, can meaning in Hindi, can definition, examples and pronunciation of can in Hindi language.