कैलेंडर, पंचांगकैलेंडर कातिथि-पत्र, दिनदर्शिका, विवरण-पत्रसूची में शामिल करना
Noun(1) a machine that smooths or glazes paper or cloth by pressing it between plates or passing it through rollers
Verb(1) press between rollers or plates so as to smooth, glaze, or thin into sheets
(1) This day is a major event in the social calendar of the year.(2) Hundreds of companies and trade associations are footing the bill for after-hours events listed on the convention calendar .(3) The most important observation in the Islamic calendar is that of Ramadan.(4) The tour has been an annual event on the college calendar for nine years, showcasing live bands and DJ's to the country's student population.(5) Later a more accurate value of 365 1/4 days was worked out for the length of the year but the civil calendar was never changed to take this into account.(6) Pope Gregory XIII ordered a new calendar (the Gregorian Calendar) to replace the old Julian Calendar.(7) You would think then, that at the club level, organisers could work around those dates when planning their club championships and extra events which are not listed on the calendar .(8) The big white wall calendar behind my desk is filled with hastily scratched notes: Drinks with Stephanie.(9) But many years ago we used to go by a different calendar system, with Christmas on January 7 and New Year on January 14.(10) With a social calendar as chock-full as your shopping list, you want to look your best this time of year.(11) For the weather obsessed, the calendar features information on the average temperatures each month, the average rainfall and the cycles of the moon throughout the year.(12) On the first and 12 th day of every month in the lunar calendar , many people come here to burn incense.(13) Oak trees work to a seasonal calendar that is not impressed by a few days of untypical sunshine.(14) This calendar of events will be posted shortly in the clubhouse notice board.(15) Tracy is presented a framed 2004 calendar with a photo of herself and Nick inside a heart.(16) The dolls are grouped according to particular events in the Japanese calendar , their method of manufacture, their design and regional characteristics.
(1) lunar calendar :: चंद्र कैलेंडर
(2) calendar year :: कलेंडर वर्ष
(3) calendar month :: कैलेंडर माह
(4) solar calendar :: सौर कैलेंडर
(5) desk calendar :: डेस्क कैलेंडर
(6) school calendar :: स्कूल कैलेंडर
(7) wall calendar :: दीवार तिथिपत्री
(8) calendar day :: कैलेंडर दिवस
1. schedule ::
2. agenda ::
3. almanac ::
4. diary ::
5. program ::
6. annual ::
7. yearbook ::
calender, calendered, calendering, calenders
English to Hindi Dictionary: calender
Meaning and definitions of calender, translation in Hindi language for calender with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of calender in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "calender"
What calender means in Hindi, calender meaning in Hindi, calender definition, examples and pronunciation of calender in Hindi language.