केबिन, कैबिन, कमरा, कुटिया, झोंपड़ा, छोटा घर, कुटीरछोटा कमरा, कोठरी
Noun(1) small room on a ship or boat where people sleep(2) a small house built of wood; usually in a wooded area(3) the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
Verb(1) confine to a small space, such as a cabin
(1) Being born is like being tossed out of the luxurious first class cabin of a cruising aircraft.(2) A group of people discover a book of the dead and unleash gore filled horror upon themselves in a remote cabin .(3) the cabin lay three miles into the reserve(4) An aircraft cabin can be dehydrating, which can increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis.(5) Such attire is all right in its place, but not in the cramped, claustrophobic conditions of an aircraft cabin .(6) As the door closed, he noticed one of the flight attendants watching him as she hurried toward the passenger cabin .(7) With the view of the sea from your window, it's rather like being in a cabin on a cruise ship.(8) My daughter liked to pod them each night at the wooden table in our cabin .(9) Five friends spend a holiday together in a remote cabin in the woods.(10) This cabin had a tree house, so I went up there to read for a bit and take a nap.(11) In the cabin of an aircraft, as all members know, it is quite confined, and it was not possible to crawl across the seats to get at the guy.(12) Passengers on a Manchester bound flight from America wrestled a man to the floor after he allegedly went on a rampage in the cabin of the aircraft.(13) The heating and ventilating system served the pilots' compartment as well as the passenger cabin .(14) The banished will be flown to a second cabin on another remote island.(15) All passengers, regardless of their risk, should move around in their seats and in the aircraft cabin as much as possible during the journey.(16) Written almost entirely on the back porch of a remote cabin , the laid-back organic nature of the record is no surprise.
(1) cabin crew :: केबिन क्रू
(2) log cabin :: लकड़ी का घर
(3) shower cabin :: नहाने का कक्ष
(4) cabin boy :: केबिन का लड़का
(5) cabin fever :: केबिन बुखार
(6) cabin baggage :: कक्ष का सामान
(7) cabin attendant :: कैबिन सहायक
(8) cabin cruiser :: विहार का मोटरबोट
(9) cabin seat :: केबिन सीट
1. cottage ::
2. log cabin ::
लकड़ी का घर
3. shack ::
4. chantey ::
नाविकों का कोरस गीत
5. hut ::
6. chalet ::
7. cabana ::
8. caboose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"No, we don't wanna spend three months
stuck in a CABIN in the Arctic Circle...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
He's bringing two
featherbeds for the CABIN.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
I wouldn't need a CABIN. Please.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Oh, no, it's like a horror movie,
we're trapped in a CABIN with a maniac!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
You're now free
to move about the CABIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: cabin
Meaning and definitions of cabin, translation in Hindi language for cabin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cabin in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cabin"
What cabin means in Hindi, cabin meaning in Hindi, cabin definition, examples and pronunciation of cabin in Hindi language.