Noun(1) a grouping of a number of similar things(2) an informal body of friends(3) any collection in its entirety
Verb(1) form into a bunch(2) gather or cause to gather into a cluster
(1) he halted, forcing the rest of the field to bunch up behind him(2) He would rather get everybody involved, collect a bunch of steals and assists and then make the big plays down the stretch.(3) He's been writing steadily and has accumulated a bunch of fresh songs destined for his sophomore release next year.(4) The directors came in about five minutes before the callbacks were supposed to start, and then handed out a bunch of informational packets and stuff.(5) The heat this year won't have helped, not least because this is a hot and very crowded run at the best of times, with no escaping the sun or the other runners, who bunch up around you.(6) This comes at a time when a suitable location may have been found to bunch five phone masts together in Kew, stamping out the need to erect up to 15 transmitters at separate sites.(7) That's why, in the end, I'd say bring a bunch of your friends together for a party, drink a lot, and rent this film.(8) Rangers are a committed bunch but there is no substitute for playing and they are too shy on football activity in a club chasing the SHC as their priority.(9) If you get a bunch of women together they moan about these same things.(10) Katrina ordered some ham sandwich that, from the picture, was stacked with a whole bunch of meat.(11) the bluesy style that earned him a bunch of '70s hits(12) He sat up and stretched, slowly, feeling his sore muscles bunch .(13) The financing structure is not just a bunch of charitable institutions collecting donations and dispensing funds.(14) A bunch of multiple-choice questions were supposed to determine what our skills were and which fields we would be suited for.(15) By late April Mercury, Venus, Mars and Saturn will bunch up in the western sky just after sunset, with bright Jupiter close by.(16) I found some site that has collected a bunch of different texts that influenced Robert Anton Wilson.
(1) bunch of flowers :: फूलों का गुच्छा
(2) bunch of grapes :: अंगूर का गुच्छा
(3) a bunch of grapes :: अंगूरों का गुच्छा
(4) bunch of keys :: चाबियों का गुच्छा
(5) bunch of bananas :: केले का गुच्छा
(6) bunch up :: एकत्र करें
(7) the pick of the bunch :: गुच्छा का चयन
(8) bunch of fives :: फाइव्स का गुच्छा
1. bouquet ::
2. cluster ::
3. group ::
4. an assortment of ::
6. crowd ::
7. lot ::
8. bundle ::
9. gather ::
10. cluster ::
11. bunch together ::
गुच्छा एक साथ
1. cavity ::
2. concave ::
3. concavity ::
4. dent ::
काटने का निशान
5. depression ::
6. dint ::
7. hollow ::
8. indent ::
9. indentation ::
10. indenture ::
11. pit ::
12. recess ::
bunch, bunched, bunches, bunching, bunchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and say, "We're gonna have
a BUNCH of cars on fire,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
What do you expect?
Bunch of freaking animals.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
He was robbed
of a BUNCH of imaginary crap...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
a BUNCH of pretend planets
battling made up monsters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
This is just
A BUNCH of paper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: bunch
Meaning and definitions of bunch, translation in Hindi language for bunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bunch in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bunch"
What bunch means in Hindi, bunch meaning in Hindi, bunch definition, examples and pronunciation of bunch in Hindi language.