बल्ब, कंद, बिजली का लटटूलट्टू
- बल्बउभड़ा हुआबल्ब
Noun(1) a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure(2) electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten(3) a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end(4) anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop(5) lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata(6) a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
(1) Gently suction out the nose with an ear bulb every few hours.(2) A pneumatic bulb is required to accurately assess the tympanic membrane and the aeration of the middle ear.(3) Muscular sphincters may exist anteriorly or posteriorly in the pharyngeal bulb .(4) Glomus tumor is a vascular neoplasm arising from the paraganglia around the carotid bifurcation, the jugular bulb , or the tympanic arteries.(5) The middle-right arrow shows tissue similar to the uterus and ejaculatory bulb cortex.(6) Also, that you know the wattage of the bulb and your electric rates.(7) A glass bulb , then, is used to keep oxygen away from the filament.(8) The grains of sand teeter on the edge of the glass bulb .(9) Nicola took out a small medicine bottle with a bulb syringe, and began with delicate squeezes of the bulb to collect the moisture that gathered at the corners of the child's eyes.(10) Crookes's tube consisted of a glass bulb , from which most of the air had been removed, encasing two metal plates called electrodes.(11) It is also difficult to identify garlics by appearance, since cloves from the same bulb grow differently in different locations.(12) If it is exactly in the midline, it may be the duodenal bulb , the pylorus, or the distal antrum.(13) Loss of gar - 3 function speeds up the repolarization of the terminal bulb muscles and shortens action potentials.(14) Everything from the beginning of the esophagus to the posterior of the anterior bulb was considered ├ö├ç├┐foregut.├ö├ç├û(15) You would get less mercury in the dropper than you would water if you squeezed the bulb equally in both cases.(16) Blow out the dust with compressed air, canned air, a blow-out bulb (ear syringe), or a vacuum in the blower mode.
(1) light bulb :: लाइट बल्ब
(2) electric light bulb :: विद्युत बल्ब
(3) electric bulb :: बिजली के बल्ब
(4) dry bulb :: शुष्क बीज
(5) wet bulb temperature :: गीले बल्ब का तापमान
(6) glass bulb :: कांच के बल्ब
(7) dry bulb temperature :: सूखे बिजली के गोले का तापमान
(8) lamp bulb :: लैंप बल्ब
1. medulla oblongata ::
2. medulla ::
bulb, bulbous, bulbs
English to Hindi Dictionary: bulb
Meaning and definitions of bulb, translation in Hindi language for bulb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bulb in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "bulb"
What bulb means in Hindi, bulb meaning
in Hindi, bulb definition, examples and pronunciation
of bulb in Hindi language.