गठन, रचनाबनाना, निर्माण करना, बना देना, बना लेना, तामीर करनानींव डालना, बनावट
- निर्माणनिर्माताबिल्डरोंबनाता है
Noun(1) constitution of the human body(2) alternative names for the body of a human being
Verb(1) make by combining materials and parts(2) form or accumulate steadily(3) build or establish something abstract(4) improve the cleansing action of(5) order, supervise, or finance the construction of(6) give form to, according to a plan(7) be engaged in building(8) found or ground(9) bolster or strengthen(10) develop and grow
(1) Everything you ship to customers should be produced by the daily build process.(2) She was a woman of average height, had an athletic body build , and was very attractive.(3) the county council plans to build a bypass(4) Shymala enjoys the facility and vivacity frequently seen in small dancers, tidy in build , ideally proportioned.(5) the car's high specification and impressive build quality(6) engineers want to build in extra traction(7) The suspects are all males between 15 and 20, of slim to medium build .(8) A simple glance at the long slim solid looking rectangular battery pack demonstrates a quality build .(9) The first of two men involved in the theft was described as in his early forties, 5ft 10 in, clean shaven and of slim build .(10) you can build database applications without writing any code(11) Last fall, Toronto city council approved plans to build a bridge to the island airport and expand a terminal.(12) she was of medium height and slim build(13) He drew up plans for a small pocket watch and commissioned a friend to build it for him.(14) The first suspect is described as a male, 6ft tall and of proportionate build , 25 years old.(15) And, to solve the parking problems in the town, the council plans to build a car park on land behind the Vale Of The White Horse Club.(16) Ambitious plans to restore Otley Bridge and build a new footbridge have been launched by town councillors.
(1) to build :: बनाने के लिए
(2) build in :: में निर्माण
(3) build on :: के ऊपर बनाना
(4) build-up :: बनाया
(5) build upon :: पर आधारित होना
(6) medium build :: मध्यम गठन
(7) build a house :: घर बनाना
(8) build into :: अभिन्न हिस्सा बनाना
(9) build a fire :: आग जलाएं
1. physique ::
2. flesh ::
3. habitus ::
4. construct ::
5. establish ::
6. increase ::
7. make ::
1. dismantle ::
2. dismember ::
3. strike ::
build, builder, builders, builds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But the world you want to BUILD
doesn't get built all at once.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
...we could BUILD a fort.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
and BUILD it into something
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
To have a desire BUILD up within you
and be denied any opportunity for release.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
You can BUILD a fire with wet wood.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: build
Meaning and definitions of build, translation in Hindi language for build with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of build in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "build"
What build means in Hindi, build meaning in Hindi, build definition, examples and pronunciation of build in Hindi language.