- भूराढंग सेbrownerbrownestब्राउनियन
Noun(1) an orange of low brightness and saturation(2) Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858(3) abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859(4) a university in Rhode Island
Verb(1) fry in a pan until it changes color(2) make brown in color
Adjective(1) of a color similar to that of wood or earth(2) (of skin
(1) The sun just made her brown skin glow even more clearly, making me jealous as hell.(2) Golden yellow and rich brown hues accompany fresh floral accents and ruggedly attractive iron light fixtures.(3) Yeldham is fond of red, a popular colour for paintings, and also of brown , another colour that fits in nicely with interior design schemas.(4) She was gifted when it came to baking and the brown bread was her specialty.(5) Her half-long hair was bleached by the sun and salt, making her skin appear almost brown by contrast.(6) They learned how to set up ingredients and equipment for baking and how to make brown bread, scones, fruit crumble and fairy cakes.(7) When the meat is a nice, dark brown colour and has been set aside, add the onions to the pot.(8) Ilaria was no longer a blue lush world but a dark yellow and brown wasteland.(9) Increased glucose conditions are shown in brown , whereas decreased glucose is shown in blue.(10) He was tall with longish black hair swept out of his eyes, and sun tanned brown skin.(11) There are three colours available: brown , whitish yellow and honey whitish yellow being the natural colour of the wood.(12) On arrival they enjoy tea/coffee and home baked brown bread.(13) A middle-aged woman in brown came running up to Fire and threw her arms over his neck.(14) It consisted of three stuffed potato patties that had been coated in a slightly crunchy and tasty breading, and fried to a dark brown colour.(15) The girl blinked, looking at the 19 year old with shoulder length dark blue hair and dark brown eyes.(16) I chose a cold baked salmon salad with homemade coleslaw, potato salad and brown bread.
(1) light brown :: हल्का भूरा
(2) dark brown :: गहरा भूरा
(3) brown sugar :: भूरि शक्कर
(4) brown rice :: भूरा चावल
(5) brown bread :: भूरे रंग की रोटी
(6) greenish brown :: हरा - भूरा रंग
(7) hash brown :: हैश ब्राउन
(8) brown bear :: भूरे भालू
(9) brown coal :: भूरा कोयला
1. hazel ::
2. chocolate-colored ::
3. coffee-colored ::
4. cocoa-colored ::
कोको के रंग
5. nut-brown ::
अखरोट के रांग का
7. sepia ::
एक प्रकार की मछली
8. mahogany ::
9. umber ::
10. burnt sienna ::
गहरे ब्राउन रंग का
11. beige ::
12. buff ::
13. tan ::
14. fawn ::
हलके पीले रंग का
15. camel ::
17. caramel ::
18. chestnut ::
19. embrown ::
20. brownness ::
brown, browned, browner, brownest, brownian, browning, brownish, brownness, browns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All black and BROWN and covered in hair
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
If you wear something BROWN and sit on the
couch, they won't even know you're there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
in the world slam dunking
to "Sweet Georgia Brown." Pick.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Those BROWN eyes, those lips.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Like you could
get a BROWN bear.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: brown
Meaning and definitions of brown, translation in Hindi language for brown with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brown in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brown"
What brown means in Hindi, brown meaning in Hindi, brown definition, examples and pronunciation of brown in Hindi language.