- भाईभाईचाराभाईभाई बंधु
Noun(1) a male with the same parents as someone else(2) a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group(3) a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities(4) used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement(5) (Roman Catholic Church
(1) he's the king's brother(2) he lives with his younger brother(3) I get to help decide whether he get to be my President, not my brother in Christ.(4) the machine is almost identical to its larger brother(5) Oh brother , what a meeting of the minds this is gonna be.(6) don't mention it, brother(7) oh, brother!(8) her brother was very fond of her(9) he's a Franciscan brother(10) My desire is that Protestants would see me as a friend and a brother in Christ.(11) I immediately say down with him as I realized that he was a Christian brother .(12) But I ask you as a brother in Christ to cease attacking my character and my mental stability.(13) Your fraternity brother 's main reason for existence is to witness your exploits with style.(14) a Benedictine brother(15) He had become a brother in the Carmelite order right after he had gotten out of high school.(16) Oh brother what a super bowl!!!
(1) my brother :: मेरा भाई
(2) brother-in-law :: बहनोई
(3) younger brother :: छोटा भाई
(4) little brother :: छोटा भाई
(5) big brother :: बड़ा भाई
(6) older brother :: बड़ा भाई
(7) blood brother :: सगा भाई
(8) step brother :: सौतॆला भाई
1. sibling ::
2. comrade ::
3. monk ::
4. blood brother ::
5. chum ::
brother, brotherhood, brotherhoods, brotherly, brothers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's go see your BROTHER.
Let's get him.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
She died fighting for your BROTHER Robb.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Give me my BROTHER
and no more of your men will die.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I'm not sure, was it my BROTHER?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: brother
Meaning and definitions of brother, translation in Hindi language for brother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of brother in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "brother"
What brother means in Hindi, brother meaning
in Hindi, brother definition, examples and pronunciation
of brother in Hindi language.