टूटा, टूटा हुआ, खंडित, टूटा-फूटा, छिन्न-भिन्नविघटित
- टूटा हुआआक्षेप सेbrokenness
Verb(1) terminate(2) become separated into pieces or fragments(3) render inoperable or ineffective(4) ruin completely(5) destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments(6) act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises(7) move away or escape suddenly(8) scatter or part(9) force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up(10) prevent completion(11) enter someone's (virtual or real(12) make submissive, obedient, or useful(13) fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns(14) surpass in excellence(15) make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret(16) come into being
Adjective(1) physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split(2) not continuous in space, time, or sequence or varying abruptly(3) subdued or brought low in condition or status(4) (especially of promises or contracts, or unkept(5) tamed or trained to obey(6) topographically very uneven(7) imperfectly spoken or written(8) thrown into a state of disarray or confusion(9) weakened and infirm(10) destroyed financially(11) out of working order (`busted' is an informal substitute for `broken'(12) discontinuous(13) lacking a part or parts
(1) Everyone survived but the poor girl has her arm broken and several stitches.(2) Two ambulances had appeared from somewhere behind the tanks and were bumping and bucking as fast as their drivers dared take them across the broken ground.(3) The complainant, Cappelli, is an Italian gentleman, speaking in broken English.(4) As the contemporary story begins it's that broken kid, Dave, we first focus on, now a damaged adult.(5) The only people she would be able to talk to in English would be Ovidiu, and marginally to Rica with the broken language he was still trying to learn.(6) This is the story of how a broken person forms his identity and forges his armour.(7) About 750 of its residents are homeless, and many are sick, some with broken bones.(8) El Saico's life story is the tale of a struggle to construct an identity in the context of a broken family devoid of affection.(9) After thirteen broken peace agreements and fourteen years of brutal war, will this deal hold?(10) Spin and bull aside, Iraq is shattered, broken , and divided, weaker than it was before and more unstable.(11) The broken line has arrows pointing to both B and C; this indicates that the similarity relation may also go in both ways.(12) Just short of the summit of the bealach climb the broken and craggy slopes west to a ridge high above the Garbh Coire of Ben Alder.(13) I can't speak French so I started yelling back at him in broken German.(14) Whether confronting the pain of a broken family or singing about girls, this is music to bounce to.(15) Data points for control plants are joined by broken lines for clarity.(16) It is often not easy to mend a broken relationship in a women's group.
(1) break :: टूटना
(2) broken heart :: टूटा हुआ दिल
(3) broken up :: टूटा हुआ
(4) broken-hearted :: टूटे हुए दिल से
(5) broken bone :: टूटी हुई हड्डी
(6) broken home :: टूटा हुआ घर
(7) it's broken :: यह टूटा हुआ है
(8) broken into :: में टूट परा
1. smashed ::
2. fractured ::
3. inoperative ::
4. cut ::
8. interrupted ::
9. uneven ::
10. halting ::
12. rugged ::
13. unkept ::
14. wiped out ::
15. low ::
16. confused ::
1. unbroken ::
broken, brokenly, brokenness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Heard you were BROKEN in rough.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
You'd have BROKEN your vows?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Is your phone BROKEN?
All 200 of them?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
You sleep on the BROKEN bodies
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
discovered it was BROKEN
and didn't tell you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: broken
Meaning and definitions of broken, translation in Hindi language for broken with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of broken in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "broken"
What broken means in Hindi, broken meaning in Hindi, broken definition, examples and pronunciation of broken in Hindi language.