साँस लेनासांस लेना, चुपके से कहना
- साँस लेनासांस लीसाँस लेता हैसाँस लेने का
Verb(1) draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs(2) be alive(3) impart as if by breathing(4) allow the passage of air through(5) utter or tell(6) manifest or evince(7) take a short break from one's activities in order to relax(8) reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked(9) expel (gases or odors
(1) All the rain we've had means that the worms can't breathe .(2) I had to breathe in deeply, to try and gather my thoughts.(3) The room seemed to breathe the air of a different era.(4) Decanting the wine also introduces air into the wine - letting the wine breathe .(5) letting a wine breathe allows oxygen to enter(6) breathe in through your nose(7) Put your lips over the mouthpiece and breathe in deeply and quickly.(8) She holds the client steady and asks him to breathe in deeply.(9) The soft tissues in the upper airway vibrate when you breathe in and out.(10) Such wines should be left to breathe for a short time before serving simply to allow any bottle sickness to dissipate.(11) plants breathe through their roots(12) When we breathe in, the lungs take in oxygen, which our cells need to live and carry out their normal functions.(13) Through the air process or through inhalation, you actually don't breathe in all that much mercury.(14) Plastic is no good for the soil because soil needs to breathe .(15) This helps the fish breathe and keeps the water from smelling rotten.(16) Close your eyes and breathe in very deeply, concentrate on the days pleasant happenings.
(1) to breathe :: साँस लेना
(2) breathe in :: सांस अंदर लेना
(3) breathe deeply :: गहरी सांस लें
(4) breathe out :: साँस छोड़ना
(5) breathe again :: फिर से सांस ले
(6) cannot breathe :: सांस नहीं ले सकता
(7) breathe into :: में साँस लेने
(8) breathe heavily :: भारी साँस लेने
(9) breathe a sigh :: एक उच्छ्वास साँस लेने
1. inhale and exhale ::
श्वास लेना और सांस छोड़ना
2. be alive ::
3. instill ::
4. whisper ::
5. emit ::
6. rest ::
7. suspire ::
1. depart ::
2. die ::
3. expire ::
समय सीमा समाप्त
4. perish ::
5. succumb ::
breathe, breathed, breathes, breathing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone
while you still BREATHE the air.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
When you’re next to me,
I can’t even BREATHE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
You don't want them to think that
you're trying to get away. Just BREATHE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: breathe
Meaning and definitions of breathe, translation in Hindi language for breathe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breathe in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breathe"
What breathe means in Hindi, breathe meaning in Hindi, breathe definition, examples and pronunciation of breathe in Hindi language.