स्तन, छाती, वक्ष, सीना, गोद, कुच, गोदीसामना करनाउर
Noun(1) the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen(2) either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman(3) meat carved from the breast of a fowl(4) the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest
Verb(1) meet at breast level(2) reach the summit (of a mountain(3) confront bodily
(1) When he woke up, he found Maria sound asleep on his breast .(2) Lisa popped a breast of chicken into the microwave(3) She probably eats sandwiches that aren't pressed turkey breast on white bread with mayonnaise as well.(4) On my first visit, I enjoyed a roasted breast of chicken served with mashed potatoes shot through with truffle oil and fresh morels.(5) Almost all medicines for depression can pass into your breast milk.(6) The seven-year-old buried her head in Debbie's pajamas, soaking the breast pocket of her shirt.(7) He stops the blade inches from the man's breast .(8) The growth can invade local tissues of the breast and chest wall as well as spread through the blood and lymphatic systems.(9) He is dressed in leisure clothes, a neat logo on the breast pocket of his shirt.(10) Staten put down what he was carrying and put the bill in the breast pocket of his tweed jacket.(11) Much clothing carries a clear indication of its trade origin in internal labels commonly on the neck-band or inside the breast .(12) Once your baby stops nursing, your breast milk will slowly dry up.(13) Korean women usually do not pump their breast or store milk.(14) Golden silk was embroidered on the shoulders and the guild sign of the moon was placed on the left breast .(15) her heart was hammering in her breast(16) Donna rolled her eyes and snatched her sunglasses out of her breast pocket with a quick, skinny hand.
(1) chicken breast :: मुर्ग़े का सीना
(2) breast cancer :: स्तन कैंसर
(3) breast milk :: स्तन का दूध
(4) breast-feeding :: स्तन पिलानेवाली
(5) breast-feed :: स्तन पिलाना
(6) breast implant :: स्तन प्रत्यारोपण
(7) breast augmentation :: स्तन वृद्धि
(8) turkey breast :: टर्की ब्रेस्ट
(9) breast reduction :: स्तन न्यूनीकरण
1. mammary gland ::
2. heart ::
3. chest ::
4. white meat ::
5. knocker ::
6. summit ::
7. front ::
breast, breasted, breasting, breasts
English to Hindi Dictionary: breast
Meaning and definitions of breast, translation in Hindi language for breast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breast in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breast"
What breast means in Hindi, breast meaning in Hindi, breast definition, examples and pronunciation of breast in Hindi language.