बहादुर, साहसी, वीर, निडर, दिलेर, उत्साहशील, महावीरबहादुर, साहसी, वीर, उत्साहशील मनुष्यशूरवीर
- बहादुरbravedवीरता सेbravenessबहादुरों
Noun(1) a North American Indian warrior(2) people who are brave
Verb(1) face and withstand with courage
Adjective(1) possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching(2) invulnerable to fear or intimidation(3) brightly colored and showy
(1) What was particularly nice was that quite a few of the widows came along which I thought was amazingly brave of them.(2) It was a sad way to end a week that has forced her name to the forefront of British women's tennis and allowed her to generate an enthusiasm for the sport with a colourful personality and a brave style of play.(3) Delta has had hit after hit and endured a brave fight with cancer despite the pressures of the big, bad, nasty media who are only out for headlines and want to cut down tall poppies like Delta.(4) It means a courageous rescuer or brave soldier.(5) Loyal and brave soldiers fought well to the point that it brought tears to my eyes.(6) The roundheads put up a brave fight but they were finally defeated when the Royalist captain sat on the roundhead leader's stomach.(7) It's very brave of them to say it anyway - a new tack indeed.(8) For all their faults, Ireland put up a brave fight against the professional Australian side and are not without hope of redeeming themselves in Melbourne in a week.(9) George had put up a brave fight over the sixteen months of his illness, with frequent trips to hospital, but was always positive and hopeful.(10) Despite the defeat the players put up a brave fight but simply had not enough firepower to overcome a rampant Cork outfit.(11) Allow me to introduce you to some of the poor, brave soldiers fighting this awful and brutal war.(12) Our soldiers are now fighting side-by-side with your brave soldiers, now and every day.(13) We have two Crocus that have bloomed and the Primulas are putting on a brave show of colour.(14) ├ö├ç├┐This was the first time Tina met us all since he died and it was very brave of her to come,├ö├ç├û she said.(15) Many people suffer from the disease, and it was very brave of him to come forward like this, especially because of, like he said, the terrible stigma attached to it.(16) It was very brave of her to come to York as she is not a well lady.
(1) be brave :: बहादुर बनो
(2) brave new world :: बहादुर नई दुनिया
(3) brave man :: बहादुर आदमी
(4) brave warrior :: बहादुर योद्धा
(5) brave boy :: बहादुर लड़का
(6) brave soldier :: बहादुर सैनिक
(7) brave woman :: बहादुर औरत
(8) not brave :: बहादुर नहीं
(9) brave troops :: बहादुर सैनिकों
1. courageous ::
2. splendid ::
3. gay ::
4. dauntless ::
5. warrior ::
6. endure ::
1. chicken ::
2. chicken-livered ::
3. coward ::
4. craven ::
5. lily-livered ::
6. poltroon ::
7. pusillanimous ::
8. timorous ::
9. yellow ::
brave, braved, bravely, braveness, braves, braving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a BRAVE new world,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I have every confidence that the BRAVE men
of the Night's Watch will protect us all.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I charge you to be BRAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I know your people are BRAVE,
no one denies that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
You're so BRAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: brave
Meaning and definitions of brave, translation in Hindi language for brave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brave in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brave"
What brave means in Hindi, brave meaning in Hindi, brave definition, examples and pronunciation of brave in Hindi language.