मस्तिष्क, डिमागदिमाग, बुद्धि, मगज, भेजा
Noun(1) that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord(2) mental ability(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality(5) the brain of certain animals used as meat
Verb(1) hit on the head(2) kill by smashing someone's skull
(1) For once, Harry Flashman is happy to let the electronic brain do its thing (but without the flash).(2) I don't want to tax my brain too much.(3) a brain tumour(4) Scientists have identified a gene variation that sparks heightened activity in our brain 's fear centre.(5) Moreover, while dressing game, hunters expose themselves to the most infectious tissues, the brain and spinal cord.(6) he was known more as a snappy dresser than a brain(7) More possibilities lie ahead for heart patches and repair of the dura mater tissue that protects the brain and spinal cord.(8) I swear, if she didn't give it up soon I was going to brain her with the nearest object to hand.(9) The tumor was located in the pineal gland and was well demarcated from the surrounding brain tissue, especially from the cerebellum.(10) Gale was the brains of the group - the only one with at least half a brain and the mind to use it.(11) Nervous tissues such as the brain , spinal cord and ganglia seemed to be the main sites of viral replication.(12) Everyone knows who my brother is because he's a real brain .(13) I simply couldn't grasp this idea with my mind, especially with my brain rattled up enough as it was.(14) After all, it's not likely to be particularly taxing on the brain and I quite like the idea of getting paid when I'm not at my most alert.(15) John / Halcyon stuck a mental tag in the folds of my brain : optimism tax.(16) If a light shines on it, the brain sends out an electronic pulse.
(1) brain drain :: प्रतिभा पलायन
(2) brain damage :: मस्तिष्क क्षति
(3) the brain :: दिमाग
(4) brain tumor :: मस्तिष्क का ट्यूमर
(5) brain cell :: मस्तिष्क कोशिका
(6) brain cancer :: मस्तिष्क कैंसर
(7) brain storm :: मस्तिष्क तूफान
(8) brain injury :: दिमाग की चोट
1. cerebrum ::
2. intelligence ::
3. clever person ::
5. encephalon ::
6. mind ::
7. mentality ::
1. blockhead ::
2. dodo ::
3. dolt ::
4. dope ::
5. dumbbell ::
6. dummy ::
7. dunce ::
8. goon ::
9. idiot ::
10. imbecile ::
11. moron ::
12. nitwit ::
brain, brained, braining, brainless, brains, brainy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to understand what's not working
in your girlfriend's BRAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Mother likes looking at BRAINs
and Sheldon likes getting his BRAIN scanned.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Oh, BRAIN lesions
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
♪ Sheldon and his BRAIN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Rack your BRAIN.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: brain
Meaning and definitions of brain, translation in Hindi language for brain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brain in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brain"
What brain means in Hindi, brain meaning in Hindi, brain definition, examples and pronunciation of brain in Hindi language.