ब्रैकेट, कोष्ठक, कोष्ठ, ढासना, ब्रैकटब्रैकेट लगानाबंधनी, कोहनी, पाख
Noun(1) a category falling within certain defined limits(2) (3) either of two punctuation marks ([ or ](4) a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf
Verb(1) support with brackets(2) place into brackets(3) classify or group
(1) City of York Council also demanded it should be returned to its bracket on the wall.(2) a quick punch up the bracket(3) Top bracket taxpayers can earn 7% with National Savings.(4) He said the term means no more than a bracket , and a shelf was a type of cantilever.(5) Fix your focus at a range that will fill the lens with shark, then remember to bracket your exposures in all the excitement!(6) Michael Chabon, author of Wonder Boys, is careful to place his Summerland within the new and lucrative publishing bracket of ├ö├ç├┐all ages├ö├ç├û.(7) South Africa and Pakistan rate amongst the top bracket teams in both forms of the game.(8) those in a high income bracket(9) This is not just another way of looking at self-identification by class, or economic bracket , or being in the in crowd.(10) For tax planning purposes, a general partnership can be a useful method of diverting income from high bracket parents to their children.(11) it's always best to bracket your exposures(12) And the 17-24 age bracket accounts for about one in four accidents on Britain's roads, despite representing only one in six drivers.(13) The C&O used portable dual Mars lights on the forward end of its RDC's, hanging them on a bracket attached to the door and powered via an extension cord.(14) My mother would immediately take out a pencil and bracket familiar names.(15) Agar said: ├ö├ç├┐Chris falls into the same bracket as the three who've already come in.├ö├ç├û(16) In the hope of obtaining a rapid and overwhelming fire, the French artillery ranges only for a long bracket .
(1) square bracket :: वर्गाकार ब्रैकेट
(2) angle bracket :: कोण ब्रैकेट
(3) tax bracket :: कर देने वाला वर्ग
(4) curly bracket :: धनु धनुकोष्ठक
(5) age bracket :: आयु वर्ग
(6) income bracket :: आय वर्ग
(7) bearing bracket :: बियरिंग ब्रैकेट
(8) bracket light :: ब्रैकेट प्रकाश
(9) wall bracket :: दीवार ब्रैकेट
(10) bracket lamp :: ब्रैकेट दीपक
1. support ::
2. parenthesis ::
3. group ::
4. wall bracket ::
5. angle bracket ::
6. square bracket ::
bracket, bracketed, bracketing, brackets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...for designing the telescope camera
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: bracket
Meaning and definitions of bracket, translation in Hindi language for bracket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bracket in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "bracket"
What bracket means in Hindi, bracket meaning
in Hindi, bracket definition, examples and pronunciation
of bracket in Hindi language.