बोतलशीशीबोतल में भरना
Noun(1) a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped(2) the quantity contained in a bottle(3) a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
Verb(1) store (liquids or gases(2) put into bottles
(1) more women are taking to the bottle(2) For a while we sat on tree stumps next to the grain storage barn, talking with her parents and passing around a bottle of her father's homemade rakia to keep our blood flowing.(3) Her theory is that the patient must wear diapers, suck his thumb and drink from a baby bottle to be cured.(4) And I did exactly what any teenager would do after several pints of yokel-strength scrumpy and half a bottle of Russian paint-stripper.(5) We got through a bottle of St Emellion, which doesn't really go with Indian food, but fortified us for the drama ahead.(6) We've got a bottle of 12-year malt just begging to be tested if you'd like to join us.(7) As a result, the villagers turn to the bottle , drinking to forget how dreary their lives are.(8) wine bottle(9) As you introduce the bottle 's nipple to the Shih Tzu puppy's mouth, move your legs slightly, jiggling your lap.(10) It's not harmful, unless you attach a nipple to the bottle of solution and force feed it to your pet.(11) She's putting on weight like a normal baby and taking milk from a bottle .(12) Reading the Government's plans to liberalise the licensing laws could be enough to make anybody turn to the bottle .(13) I lost my bottle completely and ran(14) It being the longest day of the year, I suppose I should have been celebrating some arcane shamanic ritual, but I just put my foot up and finished the remains of a bottle of schnapps.(15) The baby was dressed in a clean shirt and a fresh diaper and there was a bottle of baby's milk nearby.(16) the team showed a bit of bottle today
(1) bottle opener :: बोतल खोलने वाला
(2) water bottle :: पानी की बोतल
(3) a bottle of :: की एक बोतल
(4) crack a bottle :: बोतल तोड़ना
(5) baby bottle :: बच्चे का बोतल
(6) wine bottle :: शराब की बोतल
(7) bottle cap :: बोतल का ढक्कन
(8) empty bottle :: खाली बोतल
(9) bottle up :: दबाये रखना
(10) bottle of wine :: वाइन की बोतल
1. carafe ::
2. nursing bottle ::
bottle, bottled, bottles, bottling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-Don’t you want to take a BOTTLE with you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Really? 'Cause it looks like
the top off the NyQuil BOTTLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Change the BOTTLE!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
The free prize at the bottom
of every vodka BOTTLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: bottle
Meaning and definitions of bottle, translation in Hindi language for bottle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bottle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bottle"
What bottle means in Hindi, bottle meaning in Hindi, bottle definition, examples and pronunciation of bottle in Hindi language.