रक्त, खून, लहू, रुधिर, वंश, गोत्र, कुल, रिश्ता, छैला, स्वभावरक्त, लोहू, लहू, वंश, नाता, संबंधखून निकलना
Noun(1) the fluid (red in vertebrates(2) temperament or disposition(3) a dissolute man in fashionable society(4) the descendants of one individual(5) people viewed as members of a group
Verb(1) smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
(1) They haven't got a drop of Aboriginal blood in their veins but by crikey they're able to get some attention.(2) drop of blood(3) My blood boiled, fiery brown eyes shooting daggers at my pimply-faced enemy.(4) a lot of blood will be spilled(5) blood donation(6) A giant squid's blood cannot carry oxygen well in warm water, so if it is forced to the surface, it will suffocate.(7) any blood who opted out was ostracized(8) he was prepared to shed blood for the cause(9) And although his parents were from Jamaica, James says he has Chinese blood in his family.(10) Mainly red, because you can get so passionate about it your blood gets up.(11) drops of blood(12) A scientist has found a 20 million-year-old fossil of a spider ├ö├ç├┤ and its blood ├ö├ç├┤ trapped in amber.(13) It reduces the body's blood oxygen level, causing carbon dioxide levels to rise.(14) Experts believe that his father's position helped him to ascend the throne, since there was no royal blood in his family.(15) This album is going to get my blood moving and then it will also set my blood on fire.(16) He openly supported the Jewish cause during the Arab revolt in Palestine though there was not a drop of Jewish blood in his veins.
(1) blood pressure :: रक्त चाप
(2) high blood pressure :: उच्च रक्त चाप
(3) blood clot :: खून का थक्का
(4) blood vessels :: रक्त वाहिकाएं
(5) blood test :: रक्त परीक्षण
(6) blood type :: रक्त प्रकार
(7) blood brother :: सगा भाई
(8) first blood :: पहला खून
(9) bad blood :: नीच वर्ण का
1. plasma ::
2. ancestry ::
3. bloodline ::
4. rake ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
blood, blooded, bloodily, blooding, bloodless, bloods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...brought you a pair of leather slacks
stained with chicken BLOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Blood of my BLOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
# And your bones will crunch
and your BLOOD will spout! #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Blood spells, curses, shape-shifting.
What do you think?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
My flesh and BLOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: blood
Meaning and definitions of blood, translation in Hindi language for blood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of blood in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "blood"
What blood means in Hindi, blood meaning
in Hindi, blood definition, examples and pronunciation
of blood in Hindi language.