Noun(1) a flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint(2) (botany(3) (pathology
Verb(1) get blistered(2) subject to harsh criticism(3) cause blisters to form on
(1) There may also be redness around the blister , and the skin may feel hot and painful.(2) Today I have applied a blister to my stomach, or rather on my left side.(3) I could feel the skin there beginning to blister .(4) In rare instances the skin can blister and peel.(5) The pavement was hot and full of small stones, and his stocking feet began to blister .(6) This surface film can blister or peel if the wood is wetted or if inside water vapor moves through the house wall and wood siding because of the absence of a vapor barrier.(7) ├ö├ç├┐It has got progressively worse and now when I cry my face burns and begins to blister ,├ö├ç├û she said.(8) Use thicker-fleshed chiles, such as poblanos, and allow their skin to blacken and blister without burning through the flesh.(9) the child is a disgusting little blister(10) His smooth, glowing skin began to blister and crack.(11) the surface of the door began to blister(12) Some chemicals make the area blister and cause the wart to fall off.(13) My feet were beginning to blister , and my joints ached, but finally, tired and weary, I reached the final step.(14) Pretty soon, red and orange flames leaped around her with heat enough to warm and then blister her skin, despite the light fall of rain that started after the fire was lit.(15) Most severe forms may cause the skin to blister and peel over the entire body surface.(16) Mark the blister with spray paint and monitor it as part of the roofs routine maintenance.
(1) blister pack :: ब्लिस्टर पैक
(2) fever blister :: बुखार छाला
(3) water blister :: पानी छाला
(4) blood blister :: रक्त छाला
1. vesicle ::
2. bubble ::
3. bulla ::
4. vesicate ::
5. whip ::
blister, blistered, blistering, blisters, blistery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know how easily I BLISTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
...which would reduce Wolowitz
to a wheezing 97-pound BLISTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: blister
Meaning and definitions of blister, translation in Hindi language for blister with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blister in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blister"
What blister means in Hindi, blister meaning in Hindi, blister definition, examples and pronunciation of blister in Hindi language.