ब्लेड, पत्ती, फलक, ब्लैड, शस्र का फल, पतवार का चपटा भागफलचाकू आदि का, दल, अंकुर, धार
Noun(1) especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole(2) a dashing young man(3) something long and thin resembling a blade of grass(4) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard(5) a cut of beef from the shoulder blade(6) a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue(7) the part of the skate that slides on the ice(8) flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water(9) the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually
(1) The juices of the braised blade of beef were almost black with deepness and the meat was strong and gamey.(2) He kept the knife blade flat against his wrist, hidden in the fold of his sleeve.(3) Police have not yet recovered the murder weapon, believed to be a knife with a substantial blade .(4) a blade of grass(5) He sidestepped and took a wild swing at her back, to be met by an arcing sword that struck his blade out of his hand and sent it whirling.(6) They were triumphant and he felt like a dashing young blade in football.(7) The iliac blade tapers and thins ventrally so that its ventral surface forms a sharp ridge.(8) As he demanded money he struggled to open the blade of the knife before panicking and leaving.(9) The captured prince screamed and tried to get out of her grasp but she had the sharp blade of a knife pressed against his throat.(10) Facing the garden, push the tool blade straight down into the edge of the turf about 3 to 4 inches.(11) Coat the cutting blade often with silicone grease to prevent rusting.(12) The backerboard can be scored and snapped, or cut with a saw blade designed for cutting concrete and stone.(13) The streets were covered with these buildings, and not a blade of grass nor a leafy tree could be found.(14) The reporter did not see any cows or sheep, never mind even a blade of green grass, during the three-hour journey.(15) Often the working blade of a tool is called its head, like the head of an axe.(16) A blade of grass glinted in his palm, wet with dew.
(1) razor blade :: धार
(2) saw blade :: आरी का ब्लेड
(3) sharp blade :: तेज ब्लेड
(4) blade of grass :: घास की तेज पत्ती
(5) leaf blade :: पत्ते की धार
(6) doctor blade :: डॉक्टर का ब्लेड
(7) knife blade :: चाकू की धार
(8) rotor blade :: घूर्णन पत्ती
(9) hacksaw blade :: हक्कसाव ब्लेड
(10) blade holder :: ब्लेड धारक
1. vane ::
2. brand ::
3. leaf blade ::
पत्ते की धार
blade, bladed, blades
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
With a hooked BLADE he sliced me,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
if you fight with an edged
BLADE, I'll have to.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
never once was I
touched by a BLADE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
...along the ridge of the shoulder BLADE,
making a small rotation as you do so.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
When I pull my BLADE,
your friend starts bleeding.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: blade
Meaning and definitions of blade, translation in Hindi language for blade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blade in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blade"
What blade means in Hindi, blade meaning in Hindi, blade definition, examples and pronunciation of blade in Hindi language.