काट, दंश, कुतरना, खाना, डंककाटना, खा जाना, डलना
- काटनाके काटनेकाटने
Noun(1) a wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person(2) a small amount of solid food; a mouthful(3) a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin(4) a light informal meal(5) (angling(6) wit having a sharp and caustic quality(7) a strong odor or taste property(8) the act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws(9) a portion removed from the whole
Verb(1) to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws(2) cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort(3) penetrate or cut, as with a knife(4) deliver a sting to
(1) I glared at her while taking a bite of the scrumptious piece of buttered and toasted bread.(2) There may be situations, your Honour, where that section may bite to ensnare a situation which at first glance one would think would not be covered.(3) Sherry vinegar brightens salad dressings with a sharp bite of purple grapes.(4) Unlike last year, there won't be a bar so bring a packed lunch for a bite to eat and drink.(5) Rabies is an invariably fatal viral disease caused by the bite of an infected animal, usually a dog.(6) Robyn took a large bite out of her sandwich(7) No great penalty because the weather has turned somewhat grey and dour, with a bite in the wind that's guaranteed to find its way through all but the stoutest of outdoor clothing.(8) It's a small bite of interesting thoughts, statistics and references.(9) The next time your all set to bite into a succulent Fish, think Yana Gupta.(10) The pressures were starting to bite even before the long term effects of foot and mouth spread into the sector.(11) The wind now has a bite that it did not have just a few days ago.(12) I asked, grabbing a piece of toast and taking a satisfying bite .(13) The gentler side of onions comes out in the cooking - but even when their pungency has been tamed, they retain a little bite to remind you of their wild past.(14) Snappers strike viciously when lifted from water or teased and can inflict a serious bite .(15) a hundred or so retailers should bite(16) They use their ability to produce venom to defend them against predators and with their large fangs they are able to deliver a nasty bite .
(1) bite off :: काट लेना
(2) insect bite :: कीड़े का काटना
(3) love bite :: प्यार के काटने
(4) sound bite :: संगीत अथवा भाषण का छोटा हिस्सा, उदाहरणार्थ
(5) bite the dust :: धूल सूँघना
(6) mosquito bite :: मच्छर का डंक
(7) bite the bullet :: गोली काटने
(8) take a bite :: एक निवाला खाएं
1. sink one's teeth into ::
में एक के दाँत सिंक
2. corrode ::
3. accept ::
4. sting ::
5. munch ::
6. mouthful ::
7. a snack ::
8. sting ::
9. piquancy ::
10. bit ::
11. chomp ::
12. snack ::
13. pungency ::
bite, bites, biting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Afterwards, we take the bike up the coast,
we grab a BITE to eat?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Bite my hand if you want.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
...and then BITE the lime.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
You better eat every BITE of that.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: bite
Meaning and definitions of bite, translation in Hindi language for bite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bite in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bite"
What bite means in Hindi, bite meaning in Hindi, bite definition, examples and pronunciation of bite in Hindi language.