पक्षी, पंछी, पतंगग्रामीण विकास बैंकर संस्थान
- चिड़ियाbirdedपक्षी वालाbirdingपक्षियों से प्रेम करनेवाला
Noun(1) warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings(2) the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic(3) informal terms for a (young(4) a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt(5) badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
Verb(1) watch and study birds in their natural habitat
(1) The landlady Anika was a senile old bird and was always telling me off for not paying my bills when I'd just paid her the day before.(2) She's a strong old bird , but I don't think she'll recover from this one.(3) When skeet shooting or bird hunting, those that ride high on the nose are preferred since you are shooting at objects moving upwards.(4) the valley is teeming with bird life(5) Moisten the top of the bird with olive oil and then season with thyme, rosemary, oregano, salt, pepper and a few pinches of cayenne.(6) Will that wily old bird be proved right in the next few months?(7) carve the bird and arrange on a warmed serving plate(8) she's a sharp old bird(9) The black back of the bird separated the two wings from each other.(10) A fit bird means a girl who is pretty good looking or tasty!(11) I had a friend who worked abroad minus his wife and ran off with a younger bird .(12) Occasionally, a bird fluffs feathers and wings in a short flight, before returning to the field of perpetual avian motion.(13) If you flipped through the channels fast enough, it looked like the old bird had finally made up with Diana.(14) who's that good-looking bird?(15) Note the curled feathers on the wings, which become more prominent when the bird raises its wings during threat display(16) They were not the feathered wings of a bird or the leathery ones of a bat, but something in-between, sharing the features of both.
(1) early bird :: जल्दी उठ कर काम शुरू करने वाला व्यक्ति
(2) bird of prey :: शिकारी पक्षी
(3) little bird :: छोटा पक्षी
(4) bird flu :: बर्ड फ्लू
(5) bird cage :: पक्षी पिंजरे
(6) bird of paradise :: स्वर्ग के पक्षी
1. fowl ::
2. dame ::
3. shuttle ::
4. snort ::
1. cheer ::
bird, birded, birder, birders, birding, birdlike, birds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he will float through
the seven heavens like a BIRD.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
You know, BIRD and mammal
in the same creature? No way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Did you... Did you get a BIRD off
to Brienne's father in Tarth?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Well, a little BIRD told me that
you and Leslie hooked up last night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
That's true. But, on the other hand,
you are wearing a BIRD sweater.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: bird
Meaning and definitions of bird, translation in Hindi language for bird with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bird in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "bird"
What bird means in Hindi, bird meaning
in Hindi, bird definition, examples and pronunciation
of bird in Hindi language.