बेहतर, पहले से स्वस्थऔर अच्छे ढंग से, अपेक्षाकृत अधिकशर्त लगाने वाला, श्रेष्ठतर, सुधार करना, सुधार लाना
- बेहतरबेहतरबेहतर प्रदर्शनसुधारbetters
Noun(1) something superior in quality or condition or effect(2) someone who bets(3) a superior person having claim to precedence(4) the superior one of two alternatives
Verb(1) surpass in excellence(2) to make better(3) get better
Adjective(1) (comparative of `good', of the same class or set or kind(2) (comparative of `good'(3) (comparative and superlative of `well'(4) more than half(5) having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified(6) having the normally expected amount(7) morally admirable(8) deserving of esteem and respect(9) promoting or enhancing well-being(10) agreeable or pleasing(11) of moral excellence(12) having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude(13) thorough(14) with or in a close or intimate relationship(15) financially safe(16) most suitable or right for a particular purpose
Adverb(1) comparative of `well'; in a better or more excellent manner or more advantageously or attractively or to a greater degree etc.(2) from a position of superiority or authority(3) (often used as a combining form, `good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'(4) thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form(5) indicating high probability; in all likelihood(6) (used for emphasis or as an intensifier(7) to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree(8) favorably; with approval(9) to a great extent or degree, or substantially(10) with great or especially intimate knowledge(11) with prudence or propriety(12) with skill or in a pleasing manner(13) in a manner affording benefit or advantage(14) in financial comfort(15) without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor
(1) you certainly look better(2) he had a back complaint but he's better(3) The dumber android is the better , say experts.(4) They simply adapted to the conditions better and have now crept up on Ayr, who remain third and this season will go no higher.(5) Will he also explain how a fair tax burden delivers appropriate and better public services?(6) it looks better(7) Won't all of it be money that could be better spent fixing schools and hospitals instead?(8) She also says that where she is now is better because of recovery and rehabilitation facilities.(9) So we are getting better at it, but when someone comes after you, you have to go back at them.(10) she has a much better life now(11) Not a word about how we are going to better distribute the surplus water that the country already has.(12) But patient groups believe that the money could be better spent on nursing staff and cleaners.(13) I should have thought union time would be better spent fighting for better deals for those at the bottom of the tree.(14) Education brings about dialogue and hence the society could be changed for the better .(15) Now does that mean we all can't be a little better at what we do or be a little more responsible?(16) this is the way to better the lives of poor people
(1) well :: कुंआ
(2) good :: अच्छा
(3) get better :: ठीक हो जाओ
(4) much better :: काफी बेहतर
(5) had better :: बेहतर था
(6) feel better :: बेहतर महसूस करना
(7) better than :: से बेहतर
(8) better off :: किस्मत का धनी
(9) even better :: और भी बेहतर
(10) getting better :: बेहतर होना
(11) better late than never :: देर आए दुरुस्त आए
(12) it is better :: यह बेहतर है
1. superior ::
2. more advantageous ::
4. best ::
5. to a higher standard ::
एक उच्च मानक के लिए
6. more ::
7. more wisely ::
8. best ::
9. surpass ::
10. improve ::
11. break ::
12. ameliorate ::
13. amend ::
14. bettor ::
better, bettered, bettering, betterment, betters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stronger, BETTER allies.
We can't win this war alone.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Would have worked BETTER if you
told me you were going to the office.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
He's BETTER than James Bond,
because he's tinier.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Y-You'll feel BETTER
after you eat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
I have a BETTER idea.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: better
Meaning and definitions of better, translation in Hindi language for better with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of better in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "better"
What better means in Hindi, better meaning in Hindi, better definition, examples and pronunciation of better in Hindi language.