शर्तशर्त लगानापण, बाजी, बाजी लगाना, पण लगाना
Noun(1) the money risked on a gamble(2) the act of gambling
Verb(1) maintain with or as if with a bet(2) stake on the outcome of an issue(3) have faith or confidence in
(1) Among his solutions is ├ö├ç├┐livelihood insurance,├ö├ç├û or policies that pay off if a bet on a pioneering career fails to work out.(2) Consequently, you take only a small position with a hedge, because it's a bet on what you think won't happen.(3) I took one look at the form for that particular novices' hurdle, and advised him to restrict his bet to a nominal sum.(4) If a person is well known, then their persona-producing capacity must be good; therefore they must be a good bet - a good worker, a good hire.(5) The bet was twenty dollars, a lot of money in those days.(6) I bet this place is really spooky late at night(7) I am not an expert on figuring out if the video has been tampered with or not, but my bet is that the YouTube video has been tampered.(8) When Ebay bought the successful Chinese internet auction house Eachnet they made a good bet .(9) I'll bet you $15 you won't find a single scratch(10) When I first arrived at Aubergine eight years ago the three of them had a bet on how long I'd last (women chefs are rare).(11) We'll put a bet on it now and I'll come back next year and see how you're doing.(12) But as MD of one of the country's major construction companies, MacDonald has to be a good bet to achieve success with these ambitious plans.(13) ├ö├ç├┐The History of Bowling├ö├ç├û is a good bet for a few laughs and some interesting interplay between characters.(14) I'm still looking for the ├ö├ç├┐attentive hens├ö├ç├û piece, I bet that's a blockbuster.(15) We bet Him 5$he would drown.(16) most people would bet their life savings on this prospect
(1) you bet :: बिलकुल
(2) best bet :: बेहतर परिणाम के यह करें
(3) make a bet :: शर्त लगाओ
(4) safe bet :: सुरक्षित दांव
(5) place a bet :: एक शर्त जगह
(6) bet on :: पर दांव
(7) bet money :: शर्त के पैसे
(8) place bet :: शर्त लगाएं
1. wager ::
2. prediction ::
3. option ::
4. wager ::
5. be certain ::
6. count ::
bet, bets, betty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I BET I can make
that girl president.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
I mean, what do you wanna BET
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
I BET he would.
I BET he'd come running:
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
I BET you wanted to
be with Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Oh, I BET she loves Anna
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: bet
Meaning and definitions of bet, translation in Hindi language for bet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bet in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bet"
What bet means in Hindi, bet meaning in Hindi, bet definition, examples and pronunciation of bet in Hindi language.