बगल में, पास मेंके पास में, की तुलना में
के बगल में
- के बगल मेंके अतिरिक्त
Preposition(1) at the side of; next to.(2) in addition to; apart from.
(1) A few clothes lie folded on a chair, make-up spread on a table beside her computer.(2) he sat beside me in the front seat(3) Her husband, who was sitting beside her, sustained a whiplash injury and an injury to his shoulder.(4) Are there other writers beside you who have done this?(5) I gathered these two and headed over to the customer service counter to ask if there were any others beside the ones on the shelf.(6) Extra charges like snorkeling, canoeing and others beside the package rate are at the expense of the individual(7) Our community has Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese and several others beside Mexicans.(8) She walked back to the trunk and took the photo out and placed it on the small table beside the bed.(9) beside Paula she always felt clumsy(10) beside Beth's idealism, my priorities looked shabby(11) She is so clever and intelligent, I look at her and think "Wow, I feel stupid beside her".(12) Don't feel ugly beside them, you're beautiful in a classy way.(13) I had my lunch sitting beside the war memorial cross in an almost grotto-like setting.(14) "If there are others beside me who are going through the same physical symptoms, the medical community has an obligation to help us."(15) She has four coordinators for the Web site, four other writers beside herself, several photographers and substantial technical assistance.(16) He placed it on the table beside the love seat she had chosen, and sat down next to her.
(1) beside that :: उसके अलावा
(2) beside this :: इसके अलावा
(3) beside the point :: मूल मुद्दे से हट कर
(4) stand beside :: बगल में खड़े
(5) beside oneself :: अपने बगल में
(6) be beside oneself :: अपने बगल में हो
(7) beside himself :: खुद के बगल में
(8) put beside :: बगल में डाल
1. alongside ::
साथ - साथ
3. next to ::
4. parallel to ::
5. abreast of ::
6. at someone's elbow ::
किसी की कोहनी पर
7. adjacent to ::
के बगल में
8. next door to ::
के लिए अगला दरवाजा
9. cheek by jowl with ::
साथ कंधे से कंधे मिलाकर
11. abutting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is strange to find you
BESIDE my brother, Lady Stark.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
to fight BESIDE him and guard his way.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
With the Tyrells BESIDE us,
we'll crush the Northerners.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
You expect me to command our troops
to fight BESIDE foreign scum?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
so he may rest BESIDE his brother and sister
in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: beside
Meaning and definitions of beside, translation in Hindi language for beside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beside in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beside"
What beside means in Hindi, beside meaning in Hindi, beside definition, examples and pronunciation of beside in Hindi language.