Adverb(1) in or to a place that is lower(2) (in writing(3) on a floor below(4) further down
(1) He states that to perform properly, the gas check cannot extend below the neck of a cartridge case.(2) He said staffing levels were 20% below the level required to provide a basic service.(3) Unfortunately, the technical achievements of the film fall far below the standard set for the feature.(4) I can't even imagine the wind chill being 50 below , with a temp in the mid -30s.(5) There will be some years when shares may perform well and other times when they could fall below the long-term average.(6) This includes lowering the annual level of inflation to below 5 per cent.(7) Samples tested for dioxins and furans showed concentrations at or below those expected under normal circumstances.(8) below cost selling(9) he jumped from the window into the moat below(10) In the long run, the New Orleans area has a particular challenge, because much of the city lies below sea level.(11) below the equator(12) just below the pocket was a stain(13) in the cases set out below(14) If the value of your account falls below a minimum, it could cost you.(15) Eight o'clock came, and the watch went below , and, for the whole of the first hour, the ship was tearing on, with studding-sails out, alow and aloft, and the night as dark as a pocket.(16) As we were driving through Calcutta, my friend pointed to a little shrine to a god embedded in a wall just below waist level.
(1) be low :: नीचे
(2) as below :: नीचे के अनुसार
(3) below average :: औसत से कम
(4) down below :: नीचे
(5) from below :: नीचे से
(6) below normal :: सामान्य से नीचे
(7) below zero :: शून्य से नीचे
(8) here below :: यहाँ से नीचे
(9) below the line :: रेखा के नीचे
(10) mentioned below :: नीचे लिखा हैं
(11) just below :: ठीक नीचे
1. further down ::
2. underneath ::
3. downstairs ::
सीढ़ी के नीचे
4. under ::
5. infra ::
6. beneath ::
7. beneath ::
8. less than ::
9. lower than ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you're suggesting that I have emotional
issues BELOW my consciousness...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
...the steam tunnels BELOW this access point
should be the closest analog to the mines.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
We have 14 tons of steel BELOW.
Tell me Nairobi is with Bogotá.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Who hasn't seen this differential BELOW
"here I sit brokenhearted"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: below
Meaning and definitions of below, translation in Hindi language for below with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of below in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "below"
What below means in Hindi, below meaning in Hindi, below definition, examples and pronunciation of below in Hindi language.