घंटी, घंटा, घुंघरू
Noun(1) a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck(2) a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed(3) the sound of a bell being struck(4) (nautical(5) the shape of a bell(6) a phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905(7) English painter; sister of Virginia Woolf; prominent member of the Bloomsbury Group (1879-1961(8) United States inventor (born in Scotland, 1847-1922(9) a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument(10) the flared opening of a tubular device
Verb(1) attach a bell to
(1) Played loud, it's almost too much, like having your head stuffed inside a recently struck church bell , but it's a deep, fulfilling listen at any volume.(2) Some 300 others stood outside, laying wreaths at the old iron gates where a bell ringer tolled sorrowful notes from a small bell .(3) Referee Tony Perez reached five in the count and the bell couldn't save Ellis.(4) Just as I was about to answer, the shrill school bell sounded throughout the halls.(5) Carter throws me a menacing look, but is unable to follow up with a threatening comment, because the bell has just rung.(6) at the bell, we dashed out of Latin class(7) Just as the bell ended the fifteenth round, Frazier put his hands up and yelled something at Ali.(8) After a few minutes of listening to the mindless chatter of my peers, the bell rang, signaling the movement of the student body to first period.(9) the fight went to the final bell for a decision(10) In all cases, the shape of the bell is critical in projecting the sound, giving it much of its characteristic tone-colour and stabilizing its pitch.(11) The warning bell rang signaling two minutes before their next class.(12) She had pressed the bell indicating that she wanted the bus to halt at the next stop where she would disembark.(13) no problem, I'll bell her tomorrow(14) When we walked in, the door hit a charming brass bell and it made a soft ├ö├ç├┐ding├ö├ç├û.(15) The warning bell rang, so I parted ways with Ivy, and went to my class.(16) they were dragged off each other at the final bell
(1) ring the bell :: घंटी बजाओ
(2) ring a bell :: घंटी बजाओ
(3) alarm bell :: अलार्म की घंटी
(4) bell tower :: घंटा घर
(5) jingle bell :: जिंगल बेल
(6) bell pepper :: शिमला मिर्च
(7) bell jar :: बेल जार
(8) bell-shaped :: घंटी के आकार का
(9) church bell :: चर्च की घंटी
(10) fire bell :: आग घंटी
1. toll ::
2. gong ::
3. doorbell ::
दर्वाज़ी की घंटी
bell, belled, belles, belling, bells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Keep your shield up
or I'll ring your head like a BELL.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
A Texas Special cattle and calf car
train set with authentic horn and BELL!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Good choice. Alexander Graham Bell
invents the telephone and calls for Watson.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Why was the warning BELL rung?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: bell
Meaning and definitions of bell, translation in Hindi language for bell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bell in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "bell"
What bell means in Hindi, bell meaning
in Hindi, bell definition, examples and pronunciation
of bell in Hindi language.