मानना, भरोसा रखना, पतियाना, विचार रखनाविश्वास करना, सही मान लेना
- माननामाना जाता हैका मानना है किविश्वास
Verb(1) accept as true; take to be true(2) judge or regard; look upon; judge(3) be confident about something(4) follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer(5) credit with veracity
(1) don't believe those lies(2) he didn't believe her(3) His team-mates believed the story was genuine because it suited them to believe it.(4) I believe we've already met(5) She also refuses to believe her when my friend says that people speak English in Trinidad.(6) God asks us to overcome what we cannot see, take a leap of faith and believe and trust in him.(7) I believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.(8) What I think is so remarkable about these stories is that we can so very easily believe them.(9) humu-humu are, I believe, shrimp fritters(10) she didn't believe me(11) there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe(12) He asked me to meet him and I believe that was on the same day as the telephone call.(13) We all know this to be true, but cannot help believe a miracle diet will make losing the weight so much easier.(14) Experts believe that these extreme weather events are likely to become much more frequent.(15) I believe it's true(16) Although the City didn't quite think that was true, they were inclined to believe him.
(1) to believe :: विश्वास करने के लिए
(2) believe in :: में विश्वास
(3) believe it or not :: इस पर विश्वास करें या नहीं
(4) make-believe :: विश्वास दिलाएं
(5) believe that :: उस पर विश्वास कीजिये
(6) hard to believe :: विश्वास नहीं होता
(7) to believe in :: में विश्वास करने के लिए
(8) reason to believe :: यकीं करने का कारण
1. be convinced by ::
द्वारा आश्वस्त किया
2. regard as true ::
सच के रूप में संबंध
3. think ::
4. trust ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
believe, believed, believes, believing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I BELIEVE that same person
was protecting me.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Well, can you BELIEVE
she said I embarrassed her?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
And because I BELIEVE in justice.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I think you BELIEVE in what you see
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
You don't BELIEVE that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: believe
Meaning and definitions of believe, translation in Hindi language for believe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of believe in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "believe"
What believe means in Hindi, believe meaning in Hindi, believe definition, examples and pronunciation of believe in Hindi language.