भालू, रिछ, जईउठाना, वहन करना, मंदड़िया, भोगनासहना, सहन करना, ले जाना, संभालना, पैदा करना, व्यवहार करना
Noun(1) massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws(2) an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
Verb(1) have(2) cause to be born(3) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(4) move while holding up or supporting(5) bring forth(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) contain or hold; have within(8) bring in(9) have on one's person(10) behave in a certain manner(11) have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices(12) support or hold in a certain manner(13) be pregnant with
(1) Instead the chains - which can bear a weight of 68 tonnes each - crank into action, lowering and raising the Hull tidal barrier into position.(2) Howard handed Schwarzenegger a pair of RM Williams boots, while the governor gave the Australian leader a toy bear .(3) Few would impeach any society's humanistic obligation to care for those who actually bear the weight of battle.(4) Back to the toy stall and a battered old bear grabs your attention and you can't resist putting your hand into your pocket again.(5) Close as they were, the two could hardly bear to talk about Darwin's view of life.(6) Somebody in the band needs to bear the responsibility for keeping time, and keeping everybody else in the same ballpark.(7) Sadly, such a picture does not bear scrutiny, especially in the so-called top clubs, where discrimination on the grounds of age and sex is not only routine, but all too often is revelled in.(8) Any arms sales must seek the approval of all relevant departments and be able to bear pressure from organizations of every sort in society.(9) He sobbed into the snow, not being able to bear the agony any longer.(10) No one really came to that dump to eat, so she was never really that busy, but work got so monotonous that with every passing day it seemed like she wouldn't be able to bear it.(11) If there were no genetic potential in the bear family to grow really thick fur, then no bears would ever have inhabited the Arctic.(12) bear markets(13) The question of whether she could once again bear the weight of expectation and public scrutiny were answered last season.(14) As a boy he cared more for the Yankees' star Mickey Mantle than for a toy bear .(15) He had a little toy bear in his left hand, which was the side facing up.(16) Some of the best in the bond market say a bond bear could be at hand.
(1) polar bear :: ध्रुवीय भालू
(2) to bear :: सहन करने के लिए
(3) bear in mind :: ध्यान में रखना
(4) bear out :: पुष्टी करना
(5) grizzly bear :: भूरा भालू
(6) bear on :: सहन करना
(7) gummy bear :: चिपचिपा भालू
(8) bear hug :: मज़बूत आलिंगन
(9) bear up :: अनुसरण करें
1. bruin ::
2. carry ::
3. display ::
4. support ::
5. sustain ::
6. harbor ::
7. withstand ::
8. endure ::
9. give birth to ::
को जन्म दे
10. produce ::
11. veer ::
13. pay ::
14. hold ::
15. give birth ::
16. conduct ::
17. wear ::
18. contain ::
19. accept ::
bear, bearlike, bears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
wanted to bring him
his boo-boo BEAR,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Welcome to Bear Island.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
The BEAR, the BEAR, and the maiden fair
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
that he might BEAR this heavy burden.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
...like you're a BEAR
and I'm a trash can full of sweets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: bear
Meaning and definitions of bear, translation in Hindi language for bear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bear in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bear"
What bear means in Hindi, bear meaning in Hindi, bear definition, examples and pronunciation of bear in Hindi language.