दिवालिया, ऋणशोधनाक्षमदिवालिया, ऋणशोधनाक्षमनष्टनिधि, शोधाक्षम, धन चुकाने में असमर्थ
Noun(1) someone who has insufficient assets to cover their debts
Verb(1) reduce to bankruptcy
Adjective(1) financially ruined
(1) He made his initial fortune in the 1990s by taking over and reselling bankrupt companies.(2) There's virtue to such curiosity and research, but it could also leave an exhausted writer holding an emotionally bankrupt manuscript in calloused hands.(3) The bankrupt corporations and banks will be wiped out and their debts repaid by taxpayers.(4) Mr Croxford accepts that it is too late to release funds from the freezing orders for the purposes of representation of Mr Moussavi because he is now bankrupt .(5) With the latest round of bankrupt airlines, the agency may not be so lucky.(6) Within ten years, all the defendants were going bankrupt , and it seemed that many sick workers would therefore get nothing or close to nothing.(7) When you make up an entirely specious religion in a juvenile attempt to shelter your fashion choices behind the first amendment, what sort of morally bankrupt person are you?(8) He is an officer and director of the bankrupt company which is noted as plaintiff in this action.(9) Britain, bankrupt and exhausted by the war, lost the will to hold what it had.(10) The first provision would permit the trusts created by the bankrupt companies to accrue interest free of tax.(11) The judge held that certainly by the end of 1992, when applicants knew that their son was bankrupt , that their position was not protected and that the promissory note was worthless.(12) A nation that harasses, arrests and shoots emergency service workers is morally bankrupt and has no intention of pursuing a peaceful settlement.(13) Because when we're emotionally bankrupt by virtue of having burned ourselves out, then we have nothing to give.(14) In truth, he was politically bankrupt after 2000, and he is not all that much stronger today.(15) Some big companies have started acting like vultures by bidding for bankrupt rivals at auction, accelerating consolidation.(16) In that case a chattel mortgage was given to the bank by two principals of the bankrupt corporation.
(1) go bankrupt :: दिवाला निकल जाना
(2) to go bankrupt :: दिवालिया होना
(3) mental bankrupt :: मानसिक दिवालिया
(4) become bankrupt :: दिवालिया हो
(5) bankrupt in :: में दिवालिया
1. insolvent ::
4. in debt ::
5. owing money ::
6. in the red ::
7. in arrears ::
बकाया राशि में
9. in receivership ::
10. bust ::
11. belly up ::
12. broke ::
13. cash-strapped ::
नकदी की तंगी
14. flat broke ::
15. insolvent ::
16. ruin ::
17. impoverish ::
19. bring to ruin ::
बर्बाद करने के लाने
21. wipe out ::
22. break ::
23. beggar ::
24. pauperize ::
bankrupt, bankruptcies, bankruptcy, bankrupted, bankrupting, bankrupts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've seen patients and their families
go BANKRUPT waiting to be reimbursed.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
that was poised
to BANKRUPT my family.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I will not believe Jon Arryn
allowed Robert to BANKRUPT the realm.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: bankrupt
Meaning and definitions of bankrupt, translation in Hindi language for bankrupt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bankrupt in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bankrupt"
What bankrupt means in Hindi, bankrupt meaning in Hindi, bankrupt definition, examples and pronunciation of bankrupt in Hindi language.