शिशु, बच्चा, मुन्ना, छगनबच्चे काछोटा बच्चा, बालक
- बच्चाबच्चों कोबचपनbabyingभालोचित
Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year(2) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young(3) an immature childish person(4) an unborn child; a human fetus(5) a very young mammal(6) a project of personal concern to someone
Verb(1) treat with excessive indulgence
(1) Top and tail the green beans, peel the baby onions or cut the spring onion into 2.5cm pieces.(2) don't be such a baby!(3) Maybe I shouldn't be such a baby about things, but I am upset with my doctor's office right now.(4) she had a baby(5) I'll have another drink, baby(6) She's telling me to acknowledge the sister and she's also bringing up the baby of the family.(7) Next day I simply emptied the bag into the prepared pot, stirred to brown and then added two big sliced onions and a few diced baby carrots.(8) Two have already left home and the baby in our family is 13.(9) Lunch could be salmon fillet with orange couscous and baby carrots.(10) It's my baby so I don't really have any time for any other bands.(11) Because of the children and the difficulties of taking a tiny baby and a young toddler together up and down the stairs, she did not get out much.(12) He's from a family of five tennis players, Tracy Austin, the baby of the family.(13) The spring veggies were another hit: baby carrots, asparagus, French greens and corn in light soy sauce.(14) From what Jim told him, Hannah Dawson is the baby of the family.(15) Stop being such a baby .(16) And while I was there, I decided to pick up a few bags of pretzels and some of those baby carrots.
(1) baby girl :: बच्ची
(2) baby boy :: छोटा बच्चा
(3) poor baby :: असहाय बच्चा
(4) baby sister :: छोटी बहन
(5) baby face :: बच्चे का चेहरा
(6) baby boomer :: जन्म दर में तेज़ी का समय
(7) little baby :: छोटा बच्चा
(8) baby bottle :: बच्चे का बोतल
(9) baby food :: बच्चों का खाना
1. miniature ::
2. infant ::
3. sissy ::
4. child ::
5. babe ::
6. pamper ::
7. featherbed ::
लाड़ प्यार करना
babies, baby, babyhood, babying, babyish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
You actually expect me to do this
while holding a BABY in the dark?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Yeah, it's a crushed velvet BABY cape.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I saw Craster take his own BABY
boy and leave it in the woods.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Hey, come high, BABY.
Come on. Yes. Come on.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: baby
Meaning and definitions of baby, translation in Hindi language for baby with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of baby in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "baby"
What baby means in Hindi, baby meaning in Hindi, baby definition, examples and pronunciation of baby in Hindi language.