टालना, न करनावर्जन करना
- से बचनेपरिहार्यपरिहारबचापरहेज
Verb(1) stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something(2) prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening(3) refrain from doing something(4) refrain from certain foods or beverages(5) declare invalid
(1) Travel directly to the meeting venue and avoid any contact with susceptible animals and agricultural land.(2) We sprinted toward the massive building trying to avoid anyone that we may have met.(3) It was a lighter matter to interfere with freedom of contract and avoid covenants under seal.(4) you have to avoid being biased(5) The league also implemented a deterrent to avoid excessive use of instant replay.(6) he wants to avoid any trouble(7) There may well be something about me in person that leaves people cold and wanting to avoid me.(8) Limited tickets available so book early to avoid disappointment.(9) We introduced ourselves as refugees from Pakistan, to avoid excessive attention.(10) What is the best method for those who wish to avoid excessive sun exposure and dairy sources of vitamin D?(11) No doubt patients will avoid the place too if they have the choice.(12) Since I'm going to NYC a few days after writing this, we can certainly avoid those places.(13) avoid excessive exposure to the sun(14) he managed to avoid offending anyone(15) Fruit flavor is related to the amount of foliage on the plants, so avoid excessive pruning for best results.(16) to avoid confrontation
(1) to avoid :: बचने के लिए
(2) in order to avoid :: से बचने के क्रम में
(3) avoid doing :: करने से बचें
(4) can't avoid :: टाल नहीं सकते
(5) avoid each other :: एक दूसरे से बचने
(6) avoid certain food :: कुछ खाद्य बचने
1. keep away from ::
दूरी बनाये रखो
2. evade ::
3. dodge ::
4. shun ::
सीधे खड़े हो
5. refrain from ::
6. forefend ::
7. keep off ::
8. nullify ::
avoid, avoidable, avoidance, avoided, avoiding, avoids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Number three, to AVOID getting frustrated,
we take built-in breaks
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
to AVOID you from being tempted
to go and say your last goodbye.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
in a new marriage and I
want us to AVOID that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Then to AVOID Jewish hell?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
...which they threw intentionally
incomplete to AVOID loss of yardage...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: avoid
Meaning and definitions of avoid, translation in Hindi language for avoid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of avoid in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "avoid"
What avoid means in Hindi, avoid meaning
in Hindi, avoid definition, examples and pronunciation
of avoid in Hindi language.