उपस्थित होना, ध्यान देना, पर ध्यान देना, सेवा करनाहाजिर होना
भाग लेने के
- भाग लेने केभाग लियासहभागीattenderभाग लेने
Verb(1) be present at (meetings, church services, university(2) take charge of or deal with(3) to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result(4) work for or be a servant to(5) give heed (to
(1) He also has a strong distrust of organised religion, and does not regularly attend church.(2) the severely wounded had two medics to attend to their wounds(3) Children between the ages of five and fifteen are required by law to attend school.(4) As it happened, Einstein was unable to attend the ceremony in Stockholm.(5) she was unable to attend the wedding(6) All interested adults, parents and young people are invited to attend this meeting.(7) All former players and their partners are invited to attend the event, which will feature live music.(8) All those listed as prizewinners are asked to attend the presentation ceremony.(9) On the day we returned to work, we were all forced to attend meetings.(10) he muttered that he had business to attend to(11) Prince Andrew has been invited to attend the ceremony and there will also be a surprise celebrity guest.(12) People are invited to attend a meeting at the town hall on November 10 at 7.30 to discuss the issue.(13) her family were not invited to attend(14) People do not attend chapel and church as much as they used to, so the traditions are slowly dying out.(15) However, on my road to recovery I was required to attend private hospital day clinic.(16) Mr Jones was unable to attend the meeting of creditors as he is in hospital undergoing tests and awaiting heart surgery.
(1) attend to :: में भाग लेने के
(2) attend school :: स्कूल जाओ
(3) attend class :: क्लास में शामिल हों
(4) attend a meeting :: एक बैठक में हिस्सा लेना
(5) to attend to :: भाग लेने के लिए
(6) attend a lecture :: एक व्याख्यान में भाग लेने
(7) attend upon :: पर भाग लेने के
(8) attend mass :: बड़े पैमाने पर भाग लेने के
(9) attend on :: भाग लो
(10) attend a ceremony :: एक समारोह में भाग लेने
1. be present at ::
पर उपस्थित होना
2. pay attention to ::
पर ध्यान दें
3. care for ::
के लिए देखभाल
4. deal with ::
5. escort ::
6. be accompanied by ::
के साथ किया जाना
7. serve ::
8. go to ::
के लिए जाओ
9. see ::
10. hang ::
1. ignore ::
attend, attended, attendee, attendees, attender, attenders, attending, attends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But unfortunately, I cannot ATTEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
So if I wanted to ATTEND a council meeting,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
A recording session, I must ATTEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
I heard a rumor today that King Horik himself
may ATTEND the festival.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
...which we are unable to ATTEND,
because we're going to a symposium...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: attend
Meaning and definitions of attend, translation in Hindi language for attend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attend in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attend"
What attend means in Hindi, attend meaning in Hindi, attend definition, examples and pronunciation of attend in Hindi language.