पूछना, मांगना, याचना करना, साग्रह प्रार्थना करना, कार्य देना, पूछ-ताछ करनाप्रार्थना करना, चाहना, प्रश्न करना, माँगना
- पूछनासे पूछापूछपूछता है
Verb(1) make a request or demand for something to somebody(2) direct or put; seek an answer to(3) consider obligatory; request and expect(4) address a question to and expect an answer from(5) require as useful, just, or proper(6) make a date(7) require or ask for as a price or condition
(1) And we must also remember that he has never won a Major going into the final round behind - so it will be a tough ask .(2) I knew it was about my father, but it felt like she was asking me permission to ask something about him.(3) There's a simple way to avoid having to ask or answer that question.(4) you couldn't ask for better(5) Jenny - what woman in their right mind would ask her ex for permission to date her next boyfriend?(6) An abundance of alcohol leads the boys to let their proverbial hair down; they ask Verdu along on a summer road trip, thinking she'll never say yes.(7) to ask sb's permission for sth(8) You're blessed with the first two, but the last may be too big an ask .(9) If you end up paying around two thirds of the initial ask then you are doing fine.(10) ask them in(11) The manager's positive mindset has rubbed off on players who refuse to believe the task of holding Rangers is too big an ask .(12) For anyone to come up with anything constructive is a huge ask and task!(13) don't be afraid to ask for advice(14) For any youngster to make an impact on the selectors in Australia, the prime ask would be consistency.(15) to ask sb sth(16) Is it too much to ask for to have at least one popular or semi-popular boy ask me to one of the dances or even out for pizza.
(1) ask for :: पूछना
(2) to ask :: पूछना
(3) ask questions :: सवाल पूछो
(4) ask out :: बाहर पूछना
(5) ask for help :: मदद के लिए पूछना
(6) ask a question :: प्रश्न पूछें
(7) ask about :: के बारे में पूछना
(8) if you ask me :: यदि आप मुझसे पूछते हैं
(9) ask to leave :: जाने के लिये अनुमति लेना अथवा जाने के लिये कहना
(10) ask for it :: इस के लिए पूछो
1. inquire ::
2. put forward ::
3. request ::
4. invite ::
5. call for ::
के लिए कॉल
6. require ::
की आवश्यकता होती है
1. answer ::
2. respond ::
ask, asked, asks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did he ASK you?
Did you ASK him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
What were you trying to ASK me
at the strip club?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
But l know better than to ASK.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
- Father will let me if you ASK him.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
A psychologist, a criminologist...
What more could you ASK for?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: ask
Meaning and definitions of ask, translation in Hindi language for ask with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ask in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ask"
What ask means in Hindi, ask meaning in Hindi, ask definition, examples and pronunciation of ask in Hindi language.