आस-पास, चारों ओर, इर्द-गिर्द, के इर्द-गिर्दके आस-पास, चारों ओर, सब ओरलगभग, इधर-उधर, यहाँ-वहाँ
- चारों ओर
Adverb(1) in the area or vicinity(2) by a circular or circuitous route(3) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(4) in a circle or circular motion(5) (of quantities(6) in or to a reversed position or direction(7) to a particular destination either specified or understood(8) all around or on all sides, or about(9) in circumference(10) from beginning to end; throughout
(1) A scheduled tour around the county was organised prior to the elderly guest's visit.(2) The bus will also serve Kirkwall, doing a route around the town between each trip to Stromness.(3) I'll be around shortly(4) He went in at the Hyde Park Corner gate and manoeuvred around the carriages and riders.(5) he walked around the airfield(6) his life revolves around drinking(7) she was messing around with a computer(8) They where commenting on how much more the area around had become very shabby.(9) She turned around and pointed in the direction of what looked like a little office.(10) I really had to resist the urge to loop an arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest.(11) around the corner(12) I'll be around for a while(13) Lucas was adamant about having a nice, reliable car for us to drive the baby around in.(14) she took a look around the place(15) Now it is done in a centrifuge, which whirls the milk around rapidly in a circular vessel.(16) She felt an arm around her shoulder and she leaned on him as they walked to her class.
(1) around the world :: दुनिया भर में
(2) hang around :: बेकार में घूमना
(3) look around :: चारों ओर देखो
(4) get around :: छुटकारा पाना
(5) walk around :: चारों ओर चलना
(6) fool around :: सुस्ती में समय गंवाना
(7) mess around :: गंदगी के आसपास
1. on every side ::
3. nearby ::
4. about ::
के बारे में
5. approximately ::
6. round ::
7. on all sides of ::
के सभी पक्षों पर
8. about ::
के बारे में
9. approximately ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How can she
when you beat AROUND the bush?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Stop goofing AROUND, please.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Yup, I don't see any way AROUND it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
- I didn't actually...
- So you just flew AROUND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Then, you know, we turn AROUND
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: around
Meaning and definitions of around, translation in Hindi language for around with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of around in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "around"
What around means in Hindi, around meaning in Hindi, around definition, examples and pronunciation of around in Hindi language.