सेना, वाहिनी, लाम, लशकर, दर्लबलआर्मी
Noun(1) a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state(2) a large number of people united for some specific purpose(3) the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
(1) It was an unhappy experience and he eventually ran away to join the army .(2) army officers(3) He is now attracting an army of fans, and keeps winning every time he steps up to a new racing division.(4) Ron was training to be a Baptist lay preacher when he decided that his duty was to his country and he joined the army .(5) The weight he bears, though, is just as heavy, but it is one his growing army of fans loads on him.(6) It will also be allowed to equip its army , run a police force and all of the departments of state.(7) He joined the army in 1808 but struggled for promotion because he was not an aristocrat.(8) a huge army of fans came in(9) For me, reporting for duty on a strike day would be like joining the army and then refusing to go to war.(10) In last five years, none of the young men living there has been healthy enough to join the army .(11) And he declared that he would want to fight alongside his men if he joined the army .(12) an army of photographers(13) The number of those willing to join the army has been going down in the recent years.(14) When he left boarding school in England, he joined the army and served in the Royal Artillery.(15) His work in Cambridge was interrupted by World War I when he worked on the land rather than join the army .(16) Officers from an army bomb disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion on the package.
(1) the army :: सेना
(2) join the army :: सेना में शामिल
(3) army officer :: सेना का अधिकारी
(4) army general :: आर्मी जनरल
(5) army base :: सेना के आधार
(6) army corps :: सेना के जवान
(7) standing army :: स्थायी सेना
(8) army brat :: सेना लड़का
(9) army reserve :: रिज़र्व
(10) army uniform :: सेना की वर्दी
1. armed force ::
2. crowd ::
3. regular army ::
armies, armories, armory, army
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's hired thousands of foreign sellswords
to bolster his ARMY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
The Army of the Dead?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
The southern king,
who broke our ARMY, Stannis,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
So, we're part of the ARMY
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Our ARMY outnumber theirs 5-to-1.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: army
Meaning and definitions of army, translation in Hindi language for army with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of army in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "army"
What army means in Hindi, army meaning in Hindi, army definition, examples and pronunciation of army in Hindi language.