तर्क करना, उलझ जानावाद करना
लोगों का तर्क है
- लोगों का तर्क हैतर्क दियातर्क हैबहस
Verb(1) present reasons and arguments(2) have an argument about something(3) give evidence of
(1) Supporters argue that wind farms are a small price to pay for saving the planet.(2) Some would argue that he should get his affairs as they currently stand in order.(3) I tried to argue him out of it(4) Some even argue that turning away work makes you seem even more employable to a client!(5) Right now he was exhausted and couldn't be bothered to hear her voice and argue with her.(6) Somebody once said that golf is a good walk spoiled, and you can't really argue with that.(7) They argue that only a total ban could give the industry any chance of a long-term future.(8) Jessica even started to argue with the people who so adamantly disliked my slideshow.(9) The locals were incensed and came out of their homes to argue with the soldiers.(10) I wasn't going to argue with a gun(11) Instead, he is dangling before its recipients a lump sum that is difficult to argue with.(12) Optimists argue that companies are awash with cash and their balance sheets are strong.(13) sociologists argue that inequalities in industrial societies are being reduced(14) There are few people who would argue with him that this is the best way to encourage recycling.(15) he's able to argue his way out of anything(16) Surely will no one will argue with the sentiment that the company should and must do better.
(1) to argue :: बहस करना
(2) argue with :: साथ बहस करना
(3) argue about :: के बारे में बहस
(4) argue over :: बहस खत्म हो गई
(5) argue for :: बहस करना
(6) argue against :: के खिलाफ बहस
(7) argue in favor of :: के पक्ष में तर्क
1. contend ::
2. quarrel ::
3. dispute ::
4. reason ::
5. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
1. disprove ::
असत्य सिद्ध करना
2. rebut ::
गलत साबित करना
3. refute ::
argue, argued, argues, arguing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't ARGUE with any of that.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
How dare you ARGUE with me?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
It's hard to ARGUE with his assessment.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
We shouldn't ARGUE about politics.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Clever fellow. Can't ARGUE with his logic.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: argue
Meaning and definitions of argue, translation in Hindi language for argue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of argue in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "argue"
What argue means in Hindi, argue meaning in Hindi, argue definition, examples and pronunciation of argue in Hindi language.