अनुमोदन करना, प्रशंसा करना, पसंद करना, ठीक सभझना
- मंजूरमंजूर कीको मंजूरी दीअनुमोदन
Verb(1) give sanction to(2) judge to be right or commendable; think well of
(1) We don't approve of this in wine bars, and we don't approve of it here.(2) she doesn't approve of their methods(3) Someone donating that much to me would be doing so because they approve of the idea of an independent journalist.(4) The Cabinet is scheduled to officially approve its proposal tomorrow during the weekly Cabinet meeting.(5) National polls show that barely one-third of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing.(6) This is not to say that they approve of the man in all his particulars.(7) I approve of that, so long as they don't confuse fitness and beauty.(8) How do I know you haven't edited out all the interesting bits, simply because you don't approve of murder stories?(9) However, the meeting may approve such a proposal or modification with the concurrence of the preferential creditor concerned.(10) they would not approve(11) While condemning pornography, most of us approve of, or even advocate, erotica.(12) Dentists approve of children's electric toothbrushes because they clean well, but even so, a parent should do the brushing.(13) If councillors approve the latest proposals to the district plan it could be adopted by the end of May.(14) Look, just because you have to tolerate something doesn't mean you have to approve of it!(15) I thought you'd approve(16) her parents didn't approve of the relationship
(1) approve of :: का अनुमोदन
(2) not approve :: अनुमोदित नहीं
(3) examine and approve :: जांच करने और मंजूरी
(4) check and approve :: जाँच करें और मंजूरी
1. agree with ::
2. accept ::
1. decline ::
2. deny ::
3. disallow ::
4. disapprove ::
5. negative ::
6. reject ::
7. veto ::
approve, approved, approves, approving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't APPROVE?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
You neither APPROVE nor trust.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Wh...? Why wouldn't she APPROVE of me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
How many arrangements do you think
they would APPROVE to save
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Well, if you don't APPROVE
of my driving, too bad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: approve
Meaning and definitions of approve, translation in Hindi language for approve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of approve in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "approve"
What approve means in Hindi, approve meaning in Hindi, approve definition, examples and pronunciation of approve in Hindi language.