Noun(1) the formal act of approving(2) a feeling of liking something or someone good(3) acceptance as satisfactory(4) a message expressing a favorable opinion
(1) step-parents need to win a child's approval(2) This initiative has no doubt been met with approval by many involved in education.(3) The council will now need approval from them to enter into a five-year management agreement.(4) we need the approval of the government(5) The couple may present the terms of their agreement to the court for its approval .(6) The liquidators consulted the liquidation committee and obtained its approval .(7) Most companies do this after gaining approval from their shareholders at an annual meeting.(8) As I say, it was cited with approval in one of the cases which I referred to a moment ago.(9) The decision to increase the discount has met with approval from the livestock sector.(10) I probably said something very good because he gave me a secret pat on my back with approval .(11) I would hope that the west London lines would meet with approval and link up to Heathrow and Gatwick.(12) He believes the drive for approval motivates both spheres of life for ambitious men.(13) It is a surprise to find you quoting him with approval so early in the book.(14) The plans and business case are being sent to the regional health authority for approval .(15) we all need approval(16) Neither suggestion met with approval so I repaired to the kitchen to make coffee.
(1) for approval :: अनुमोदन के लिए
(2) seal of approval :: स्वीकृति की मोहर
(3) on approval :: सहमती से
(4) prior approval :: पूर्व अनुमोदन
(5) certificate of approval :: स्वीकृति का प्रमाण पत्र
(6) regulatory approval :: नियामक की मंज़ूरी
(7) request approval :: स्वीकृति के लिए अनुरोध
(8) get approval :: मंजूरी लीजिए
(9) submitted for approval :: अनुमोदन के लिए प्रस्तुत
(10) submit for approval :: अनुमोदन के लिए सबमिट करें
1. acceptance ::
2. approbation ::
3. blessing ::
4. commendation ::
1. disapprobation ::
approval, approvals, disapproval
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When am I gonna stop
trying to win her APPROVAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
- You don't approve?
- It's not a question of APPROVAL,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I got the APPROVAL
for the rapid prototyper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
And for what?
So I'll finally get my daddy's APPROVAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
were worried about getting
FDA APPROVAL for Placinex.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: approval
Meaning and definitions of approval, translation in Hindi language for approval with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of approval in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "approval"
What approval means in Hindi, approval meaning
in Hindi, approval definition, examples and pronunciation
of approval in Hindi language.